ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking the confirmed app is on saturday...judging by the 3 day advance on the usual wed/sat timeline

Thanks... just making sure I'm not alone on this. Size is gone on my order, but size disappeared on my 350s and still received them. Hope ADC comes through, if not all good.

Seems like adc taking their time with the size 11s. My nor my boys pairs shipped and on Twitter it's the same story. Probably tomorrow or Wednesday I'm guessing.

Nah I'm good with my TD 350's and just cashed 1k on fantasy football tonight and don't have to **** someone over for resale at a ridiculous price because I'm a **** like you. Just ******* annoying to watch you ***** and moan about people trying to help other people out. Your the scum of the earth. Just saw ur bio btw and it screams I'm a faggg... smh "sneakerheads hate me and hype beast love me" bet u work a dead end job making minimum wage.

I for one feel like with each release my chances of copping increase. I don't know why lol but I'm feeling good about the tans! 

I forgot who asked if the OT and MR would be a clean trade, but I don't see why you would trade two VERY similar shoes lol. I didn't cop the MRs but that's why I aint mad the Tans look like em. It's a good replacement, and hopefully that fact deters people who copped the MR. 

but if i use my credit card will the payment still be accepted since the billing address wont match the shipping address? or how does it work.. should i use a gift card? i went on the website but didnt see anything about that

View media item 1838495

Just waiting for the restock so I can checkout LMFAO.

i cant ever even get the add to cart button work on there smh .. how did you even get it in the cart? lol

but if i use my credit card will the payment still be accepted since the billing address wont match the shipping address? or how does it work.. should i use a gift card? i went on the website but didnt see anything about that
i cant ever even get the add to cart button work on there smh .. how did you even get it in the cart? lol

This... How ? Lol

Anyone want to help wirh the tans 350 bd link. I would wear these !! Much appreciated
joined today? hm...
eyes.gif

Any sites that have the 950s in mens still, im looking at a pair of those lol. if anyone can find a size 12.5 thanks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom