ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys, just trying to get some concrete factual fake/real info.

This box is one hundred % fake because it should be

Yeezy BOOST 750

this BOX says

YEEZY 750 BOOST.

This is 100000000000000% fake, would I be correct in assuming that?

Shame because pair is going for 1500+ on ebay with 25 bids.
many things are wrong with that pic alone. Not just the font.. 

Whos had success with any yeezys with anothernikebot? Bout to cop an all in one lemme know

anybody know whats happening with Champ's raffle? Their launch locator doesn't have the Yeezy's listed and they keep answering people's tweets with vague replies...

I'm not paying just to get a raffle ticket this time. Commonwealth trippin. The only store in 757 with pairs :smh:

Last edited:
What site are people trying to bot? If it's ADC, you wasted your money 
laugh.gif

They making a killing on them pay for raffle tix scams.

Then bd most of the pairs.

Unless they do that raffle outside in front of me ain't no way I'm spending just for a chance to then pay you again

@Techno must be those small euro shops and footsites. Footsites have no answer for the bots

Last edited:
So I spoke to an Adidas rep to get some information about our 750 orders.

It seems Adidas CR emailed us on Wednesday right before leaving for the holiday break.

They return tomorrow, so I hope we hear something back tomorrow regarding the orders.

:wink:

I'm not paying just to get a raffle ticket this time. Commonwealth trippin. The only store in 757 with pairs :smh:

Agree 100% with you. Bait in CA was pulling the similar scheme where you get an additional raffle ticket for every $50 purchased. Some dudes were buying hundreds of dollars of stuff to get additional tickets... when most of their yeezys are getting bd'ed anyways LOL

FTL at Roosevelt Field Mall was already 50 deep when store opened at 11am; who the ones be sending their grandma to stay in line. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom