After Earth (2013) - Trailer - Will Smith,Jaden Smith

Master Zik, I am familiar with all of the stuff you posted I just don't see a connection with this particular movie. I know that Will & Jada belong to the church, but this is a M Night Shyamalan movie is it not? Last time I checked he is devout Hindu and has no connection to Scientology whatsoever.
You could call the Earth in the movie the Earth before Xenu arrives.

attachment.php

Eloborate how this particular film is Scientology orientated.

Nothing particular... We don't even know much about film as of yet. :lol: Just speaking on the aura of the roles and scripts Will chooses.... Independence Day, Men In Black Series, I Am Legend, etc....

It kind of reminded me of some I Am Legend type of plot where its just him.. but now its Will and Jaden.. in the future.. and its not zombies, its everything trying to kill them. Pass

Judging from this trailer, it seems that Jaden is the only one actually on Earth. His dad may have died in the crash and Jaden just watches the videos his dad left from him.
like superman 3 right? lol

this will either be turrible or meh... not the "career saver" a lot of people say M.Night needs

someone on another forum guess the ending and it sound really plausible :lol:

Twist is... they find a survivor... a girl called EVE.

Will dies.

Jaden's character name is ADAM.

He cannot return home.

Starts new life on Earth with Eve.

Jaden's name in the film is Kitai Raige tho :smh:

I thought the village got a bad rap and signs was great until it turned into a religious movie. Plus you have these aliens capable of intergalactic travel but they couldn't tell that water would hur them? And that most of the earth is made of water?

The lady in the water is the worst movie I've ever seen

all of this

The sound of their fake future accents is beyond annoying.

I feel like M Night Shamylan wanted to figure out a way to get people NOT to see the movie within a 30 second TV ad. Having Will Smith speak in an infuriating accent might do the trick.

When i seen the first trailer I was hyped for this movie, But then I seen the extended trailer before the Hangover 3 and now not feeling it at all, Looked very poor :smh:

Back
Top Bottom