AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I seen some dudes rocking gunit back then when I was up there.

Baltimore fashion was no different then the south IMO...now DC def had their own thing going

Said this in the other thread. I'm from here. We weren't rocking no damn g-unit etc. most street dudes actually supported the local black businesses and rocked street wear like "Mosions" and "Samos.". Even we-r-one. That **** is expensive though. $160 just for a sweat suit. Foam posited, New balances, Nike boots, shell heads, Pumas. Absolutely no air forces or wheat timbs. Just beef and brocs By 06-07, everybody was wearing small white t's, trues etc.

But enough about fashion...

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I seen some dudes rocking gunit back then when I was up there.

Baltimore fashion was no different then the south IMO...now DC def had their own thing going

Said this in the other thread. I'm from here. We weren't rocking no damn g-unit etc. most street dudes actually supported the local black businesses and rocked street wear like "Mosions" and "Samos.". Even we-r-one. That **** is expensive though. $160 just for a sweat suit. Foam posited, New balances, Nike boots, shell heads, Pumas. Absolutely no air forces or wheat timbs. Just beef and brocs By 06-07, everybody was wearing small white t's, trues etc.

Im talking about 04/05ish when I went up to visit some fam but yea y'all def rocked those type kicks...I mean DC dudes were too but they were on a lot of other Nike retros too

DC dudes were like the only ****** on the yard with fitted clothing back in 05 ....I was like damn I'm glad I ain't the only one who thinks this baggie **** is whack :lol:

Im talking about 04/05ish when I went up to visit some fam but yea y'all def rocked those type kicks...I mean DC dudes were too but they were on a lot of other Nike retros too

DC dudes were like the only ****** on the yard with fitted clothing back in 05 ....I was like damn I'm glad I ain't the only one who thinks this baggie **** is whack :lol:
O yea back in those times the size was def baggy but the brands was different :lol: ...DC ****** was wearing 4xl tees with slim jeans

Last edited:
I'm in education. If some of you knew what these kids have to do to survive you'd be a lil more empathetic about their frustration.

I assume most of us grew up 'happy', right.

This generation of kids are mad. A lot of them raise themselves with no supervision, often babysitting their infant siblings. Some of my kids come to school just to eat.

Looting is stupid, but it's a domino effect. You ever notice when you're in line, it grows, people stop to ask what you're waiting on....same with looting. People are enraged, the adrenaline is pumping....

Some of you live in a bubble. Visit bmore, visit St. Louis, the racial divide is clear, the living conditions are that of a third word country so educate yourselves before making dumb *** comments about a dead man because he had a record

But a guy shot up a movie theater is he a pos 2 @joeOh29

He is still alive
That POS needs to die too and so does that kid who bombed Boston...  

I love how you guys come at me making me sound racist... You made it about race , not me... 

I made it about being a positive contributing element to society, which these guys were not.
Ignorant *** NTers saying thee most racist **** from behind the comfort of a screen name.

Because you have a record it's ok to have your spinal cord severed and voice box crushed.

I swear I hate NTers more and more in these threads.

Get over slavery, Indigenous Mexican and native slaughtering but the first to cry "never forget" "the holocaust was worse"

I wish it was ok for blacks and Browns to tell Jews "get over the halocaust" "get over it Irish folks"
Never said it was okay for him to be beat down. Never said that.

FWIW - I'm hispanic and my family has been in this country for over 100 years, I've lived through enough growing up and so has my family. As a kid comgin from a single parent, minority household I could have EASILY ran in some questionable circles.. decided early on that life was not for me, and guess what? I dont have to worry about running away from the police. who would have thought?!?! 

Y'all are some ignorant *** people I fear for the future of this great country.

But a guy shot up a movie theater is he a pos 2 @joeOh29

He is still alive

I love how you guys come at me making me sound racist... You made it about race , not me... 

I made it about being a positive contributing element to society, which these guys were not.

Ignorant *** NTers saying thee most racist **** from behind the comfort of a screen name.

Because you have a record it's ok to have your spinal cord severed and voice box crushed.

I swear I hate NTers more and more in these threads.

Get over slavery, Indigenous Mexican and native slaughtering but the first to cry "never forget" "the holocaust was worse"

I wish it was ok for blacks and Browns to tell Jews "get over the halocaust" "get over it Irish folks"

FWIW - I'm hispanic and my family has been in this country for over 100 years, I've lived through enough growing up and so has my family. As a kid comgin from a single parent, minority household I could have EASILY ran in some questionable circles.. decided early on that life was not for me, and guess what? I dont have to worry about running away from the police. who would have thought?!?! 

You fear for the future? Like the past is anything to feel good about. You a stone cold white supremacist

That's cool. Just don't go any decide to get a badge or hold office or really anything that contributes to others...think we have enough scary dudes already. 

Last edited:
I'm in education. If some of you knew what these kids have to do to survive you'd be a lil more empathetic about their frustration.

I assume most of us grew up 'happy', right.

This generation of kids are mad. A lot of them raise themselves with no supervision, often babysitting their infant siblings. Some of my kids come to school just to eat.

Looting is stupid, but it's a domino effect. You ever notice when you're in line, it grows, people stop to ask what you're waiting on....same with looting. People are enraged, the adrenaline is pumping....

Some of you live in a bubble. Visit bmore, visit St. Louis, the racial divide is clear, the living conditions are that of a third word country so educate yourselves before making dumb *** comments about a dead man because he had a record

Stop it fam, you just made way tooooooo much sense in this post, too bad ain't nobody trying to hear that. They're more concerned about the "community" that got destroyed :smh:

Yeah. DC dudes rocked huge shirts with slim bootcut jeans. Always thought it looked weird. This was a typical Baltimore ***** wardrobe back then. You were much more likely to see dudes draped in Samos, than a mainstream brand. Especially ova west.

View media item 1510888View media item 1510897View media item 1510898

Yea kids aren't trying hear too much talk these days ...due to social media and all that it's easy to organize n get messages out for them to take action

Always funny to hear the ppl that live in the suburbs and r scared to come into the city unless it's for a game or something n dip right out, talk about how "our city " is getting destroyed n "shocked" by what's going on

Stop it fam, you just made way tooooooo much sense in this post, too bad ain't nobody trying to hear that. They're more concerned about the "community" that got destroyed
mean.gif
It's one of the things that burns me up the most. You didn't give a damn about the community before when the conditions are what they were socially, economically, and politically don't all of a sudden have fake outrage now because some stores are being looted. If you cared about the community in earnest you'd be doing something to better the conditions so these decades of frustration don't erupt in a volcano like it has. 

Inthink you argument is a flawed mentality. Im saying guy shots up a movie theater and he is alive ...didnt say anything about

A guy who deals drug got his spine servered........

Do you understande how vastly different this is

They are both pos in your mind but one got judgement on the spot without due process.

The other guy is getting fed 3 meals a day for murdering innocent
People

You dont have to run away from cop becuase you got your life straight **** with the busted logic .... you just havent had you racial moment. Please lost when it happens becuase you will feel like trash. Like the jacked up logic you been spitting end this thread

"Future of this great country" 
laugh.gif

So how do you feel about the cop who chased down Freddie Gray, who has actually been found to have a history of violence...

Kill the pig too right... 
ohwell.gif

Yea kids aren't trying hear too much talk these days ...due to social media and all that it's easy to organize n get messages out for them to take action

Always funny to hear the ppl that live in the suburbs and r scared to come into the city unless it's for a game or something n dip right out, talk about how "our city " is getting destroyed n "shocked" by what's going on

Got in an argument on fb with this chick who's one of these types... :smh:

Stop it fam, you just made way tooooooo much sense in this post, too bad ain't nobody trying to hear that. They're more concerned about the "community" that got destroyed :smh:
It's one of the things that burns me up the most. You didn't give a damn about the community before when the conditions are what they were socially, economically, and politically don't all of a sudden have fake outrage now because some stores are being looted. If you cared about the community in earnest you'd be doing something to better the conditions so these decades of frustration don't erupt in a volcano like it has. 

Exactly fam, couldn't have said that any better.

Inthink you argument is a flawed mentality. Im saying guy shots up a movie theater and he is alive ...didnt say anything about

A guy who deals drug got his spine servered........

Do you understande how vastly different this is

They are both pos in your mind but one got judgement on the spot without due process.

The other guy is getting fed 3 meals a day for murdering innocent
People

You dont have to run away from cop becuase you got your life straight **** with the busted logic .... you just havent had you racial moment. Please lost when it happens becuase you will feel like trash. Like the jacked up logic you been spitting end this thread
Okay, lets look at the objective, rather than the subjective. .

Freddie Gray, lost his life..that is not appropriate or just in any way shape or form. I never said he got what he deserved, you did . you made the contrast between these two, further taking us down the 'racism' path.

My logic is not busted in any way, my man. And believe me, if you think I wasnt stopped when I was younger for being hispanic, you are wrong. I lived in a city that accounted for 25% of the countys population but also accounted for 78% of the crime. do the math.

I grew up in Nyc (queens) and I remember when I first visited Bmore back in 06. Went through some rough parts of the city and I was in awe at the boarded up houses and the grimey dirty alley ways. I couldnt believe people still lived in those conditions. 80% of the houses were boarded up. You can see the despair in the residents eyes. These people have nothing to lose because they were never given anything worth losing as far as their neighborhoods are concerned :smh:

joeoh29 joeoh29

Great country :rofl:

If you are so worried about the future of this great country, why are you not concerned about all citizens rights to due process?

@joeOh29

Great country
roll.gif

If you are so worried about the future of this great country, why are you not concerned about all citizens rights to due process?
Great country yes, perfect no.

The f'd up thing about this country is people are guilty until proven innocent...not innocent until proven guilty.. thats so f'd up its beyond me.

Look at other countries, travel talk to the local people then come back and tell me you dont feel grateful 

Pretty sure you both pos deserved to die. I didnt mention race at all.
I said one got justice on the spot and one is still alive didnt say anything about race.
Just becuase you got stopped back then dont mean it cant wont happen. You knkw your self but you dont know the person stopping .

Just saying

Once again we learned that rioting destroying your own city only affects the people that live there

Cops getting that over time
Businesses getting a fat insurance check

And did anything change nah same ole cycle we burn a city then it starts all up again.

Next week this will be old news even to those who were protesting

Back
Top Bottom