AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Look at other countries, travel talk to the local people then come back and tell me you dont feel grateful 
Homie I'd live in Sweden or Norway with them tolerant *** white folks any day
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I grew up in Nyc (queens) and I remember when I first visited Bmore back in 06. Went through some rough parts of the city and I was in awe at the boarded up houses and the grimey dirty alley ways. I couldnt believe people still lived in those conditions. 80% of the houses were boarded up. You can see the despair in the residents eyes. These people have nothing to lose because they were never given anything worth losing as far as their neighborhoods are concerned
mean.gif
actually when the ish aroud u aint worth ish an the city got u feeln the sameway. its gonna explode

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I feel for your kids if you truly think this great country gives a **** about you and ancestors

never understood why all of a sudden it's an influx of uppity Hispanics of all people all of a sudden ..them whites hate yall

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I feel for your kids if you truly think this great country gives a **** about you and ancestors

never understood why all of a sudden it's an influx of uppity Hispanics of all people all of a sudden ..them whites hate yall

Don't stop us from flourishing papa

Once again we learned that rioting destroying your own city only affects the people that live there

Cops getting that over time
Businesses getting a fat insurance check

And did anything change nah same ole cycle we burn a city then it starts all up again.

Next week this will be old news even to those who were protesting

Its not about money anymore. They can give 2 ***** how much money is lost cause they werent getting any of it in the first place. They dont give a **** about their neighborhood cause their neighborhood isnt providing for them. Its about sending a message, that people are fed up and a message that the people still hold all the power. When you've felt powerless for so long, surpessed for so long, angry for so many years, what do you expect people to do? hold hands and sing? nah yo, you gotta **** ish up. Let them know

Every time I hear somebody say "they're ruining this great country" I interpret it has, we're being made uncomfortable and the status quo/establishment is being challenged and we don't like it. This "great country" ain't that great for everyone and hasn't been throughout it's history.

Every time I hear somebody say "they're ruining this great country" I interpret it has, we're being made uncomfortable and the status quo/establishment is being challenged and we don't like it. This "great country" ain't that great for everyone and hasn't been throughout it's history.
preach

You fear for the future? Like the past is anything to feel good about. You a stone cold white supremacist
agreed... you know how many mexicans i know who think they are white and ish on they own people. its disgusting. just like the uncle tom type black dudes.... dont want to hear that nonsense.  white people hate yall to and think yall are stupid but keep on trying to please the folks who hate you no matter what. 

because you hispanic doenst give you a pass, when i can tell you act like and think you white. foh, thats nonsense.... 

i say that as a dark skin mexican dude from the hood and i see all the mexicans who think they white,. i live around some of them .i see that mindset on nt as well...

its ridicuous...... 

Last edited:
lol.. there was no counterpoint. He made a statement. Simple as that. According to his statement, time will tell.. tick toc

Never said it was okay for him to be beat down. Never said that.

FWIW - I'm hispanic and my family has been in this country for over 100 years, I've lived through enough growing up and so has my family. As a kid comgin from a single parent, minority household I could have EASILY ran in some questionable circles.. decided early on that life was not for me, and guess what? I dont have to worry about running away from the police. who would have thought?!?! 

Y'all are some ignorant *** people I fear for the future of this great country.
You called him a scumbag. How, in any realm of logic, is that not to be construed as he deserved it?

I'm Mexican, Latino...don't call me Hispanic, cause I didn't come from Spain.

I've noticed that a lot of "hispanics" hate blacks and other latin descents the most.

I grew up in the hood and made it out, RUNNING with questionable circles. You're throwing shade at folks YOU think YOU'RE better than.

You had 'family', some of these kids in these cities have no 'family'. They have absent parents, impoverished living conditions, and education systems that don't educate.

You're the lucky one. I'm the lucky one. Doesn't mean you get to pass judgement on someone because luck wasn't on their side.

You called him a scumbag. How, in any realm of logic, is that not to be construed as he deserved it?

I'm Mexican, Latino...don't call me Hispanic, cause I didn't come from Spain.

I've noticed that a lot of "hispanics" hate blacks and other latin descents the most.

I grew up in the hood and made it out, RUNNING with questionable circles. You're throwing shade at folks YOU think YOU'RE better than.

You had 'family', some of these kids in these cities have no 'family'. They have absent parents, impoverished living conditions, and education systems that don't educate.

You're the lucky one. I'm the lucky one. Doesn't mean you get to pass judgement on someone because luck wasn't on their side.
preach my dude. 

Last edited:
Damn don't know how tap dancin' Black and Brown people live with themselves :smh:

Colonized minds :x

...I thought...Spanish...meant you were from Spain??

Hispanic was supposed to be the broad pharse to fit all of yall

Last edited:
...I thought...Spanish...meant you were from Span??

Hispanic was supposed to be the broad pharse to fit all of yall
I check Latino on my apps and census 
laugh.gif

My great grandparents were from the Middle East so I need to starting checking 'other'

Back
Top Bottom