Age old question Should Boyfriends pay for EVERYTHING.

I let females know in advance I'm only paying my part if you don't like it find someone who willing to pay for you

but then again I'm just trying to smash so barley even ask them to go out

the F outta here with that bs. bottom line, girls are the most unappreciative creatures that have ever walked the earth. Not only are they never satisfied with the things you do for them, they constantly want more than you can possibly do. Trust me, I have tricked out big time in the past 3 years with my gf, and I finally realized in the past 3 months that all that crap I have done, does not pay off. Not all girls are like that, but majority of the ladies aged 18-24 are like that. From now one, we rotate who pays for dates and such.

he's not a real gentleman.

the man is ALWAYS supposed to pay for everything. we courting the woman not the other way around.

whether it's food, universal studios, trips, or whatever, he should be lucky to have her and apprecaite the true beauty he has and he shouldn't complain about money. if he can't afford a girlfriend he should stay home and fap

im just joking, that bird should pitch in and if she wants to nag over $50 when he always pays for stuff he should F her friends

The only time it's okay for a boyfriend to pay for everything is when the BOYFRIEND is okay with paying for everything . Otherwise, it's half and half. Although, in my relationship, it's 90 me and 10 him
laugh.gif
Guys here would KILL to be in my bf's shoes.

My girl offers to pay all the time but I dont usually allow it. I would say that our relationship is a good 70/30.

Originally Posted by hell0o

The only time it's okay for a boyfriend to pay for everything is when the BOYFRIEND is okay with paying for everything . Otherwise, it's half and half. Although, in my relationship, it's 90 me and 10 him
laugh.gif
Guys here would KILL to be in my bf's shoes.

Uh, pics of you?
smile.gif

Why should the relationship be at the point where he feels like he HAS to pay and why should she expect it? I myself buy my girl all that she wants whenever she wants. But the difference between our relationship and his is my girl also treats me to anything I want. It isnt necessarily 50/50 but if random gifts are given or special times are treated by one, the other will match it.

if your girl actually cares about you, she's not gonna suck you dry. i pay for damn near everything in my relationship by choice, but if i can't (or don't want to) pay for something, she has no problem doing so.

nope my lady and I have been together for 9 years, i used to pay for everything before but after she graduated and got a job she started paying for both of us every now and then. Or ill pay for one thing and if we do something else that same day she pulls out the plastic.

If you are making mad guap, then yes. If not, you gotta at least be close to her level(salary wise) and split the majority of times, but you gotta surprise her every now and then with the "don't even trip, I got this" when the bill shows up. Unless you're both broke and/or young, don't have a girlfriend if you can't foot the bill. Money ruins a lot of relationships over time.

she should chip in...I can't stand when a chick thinks she should just skate the whole way, not too many pro athletes and entertainers on here

She just straight up cheap and not grateful. I can understand him paying for most of the things, but not 100% for everything.

I pay 90% of the time..my shorty offers to pay and tries to buy me stuff, but I just tell her to save the money. She cooks for me so its good enough
laugh.gif
..it's not like we go out to eat all the time so when we do I'll pay. I'm not struggling financially so if I can pay I'll pay.

Back
Top Bottom