Age old question Should Boyfriends pay for EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Must be a dime.....cuz she taking his last one.

aint going to lie she FINE, and Thick.. this Girl is buck crazy for him and she is fine as hell ....
NO pics tho....
grin.gif

Me and my girl know eachothers paper income so we dont even split stuff. If shes broke, I got her and if im broke, she got me. Just the way it is after 3 years.

Me and my girl know eachothers paper income so we dont even split stuff. If shes broke, I got her and if im broke, she got me. Just the way it is after 3 years.

So wait, if a chick is fine its ok to simp? Hhahaha let me get this right, so alot of you are saying that if she is "ugly" or just "decent" it's simpish to pay for everything but if she is "fine" its all lemon squares and strawberry shortcake? Comeon now guys thats more simpish than feeding a ugly broke chick. O.p. a man is never obligated to pay for everything and if you are in a relationship, YOUR WOMAN HAS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOU TAKE CARE OF HER! With that being said your boy is only playing himself now and in the future.

Real talk I spend a lot of money on my girl but she def does her thing too.. I couldn't even afford to pay for all our stuff we have expensive taste lol

My very first date with my gf we went to the movies and when a ticket window opened up I asked her if I should go buy MY ticket first or if she wants to go first. She gave me a stunned look and proceeded to pay for her own ticket. We've been together for almost 2 years and even though I pay for most of the stuff now (By choice), she has no problem forking out cash when I ask her to.

I think relationships should be 70/30. Guys still gotta be a gentleman and pay when he can but it shouldn't be an obligation.

If you spoil her rotten from the beginning of the relationship, she will most likely be conditioned that way. Gotta make it clear from the start that you ain't her personal bank account, unless you got it like that and you like them gold diggers.

laugh.gif
 Ya boy should take his nuts out of her purse.  Wow.  He pays for everything and she flips when he asks for money?  Wow.

Originally Posted by s1rk

I think relationships should be 70/30. Guys still gotta be a gentleman and pay when he can but it shouldn't be an obligation.
grin.gif
nah 50/50 is good

Originally Posted by s1rk

My very first date with my gf we went to the movies and when a ticket window opened up I asked her if I should go buy MY ticket first or if she wants to go first. She gave me a stunned look and proceeded to pay for her own ticket. We've been together for almost 2 years and even though I pay for most of the stuff now (By choice), she has no problem forking out cash when I ask her to.

If you spoil her rotten from the beginning of the relationship, she will most likely be conditioned that way. Gotta make it clear from the start that you ain't her personal bank account, unless you got it like that and you like them gold diggers.
Now tell me whats wrong here ..

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

but if she is "fine" its all lemon squares and strawberry shortcake?

never heard that expression before,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*writes down.* also, my girl and I usually split a date. I'll buy food, she'll buy movie tickets. if we just go one place or do one thing we'll usually go dutch, or if one of us are broke the other will pay...and this is all without a discussion... *browses Zales.*

but naw your boy is a sucker.

if you on here saying if she look good its ok to pay...... your a sucker. It's plenty of fine women now a days that don't mind 50/50 some even dont mind paying for more and from time to time some of yall should let your girl know that. Some of you dude really do anything for a chick, look out side its millions. Everything and I mean everything in life is negotiable

I feel like me and my gf are 2 to 1, and she makes more money than me. But is always broke somehow. Irks the life out of me, she also has a selective memory. We've been together 3 + yrs, so it's not like she's gold diggin. IDK, she just always gets tight about $ and I reach for the card.

This question should not have to be posted. We all know that traditional bs is long gone. My 'women' friends never mind dropping the tab. I've noticed that only people without money complain about monetary issues.

Smh. She's using him. Dude is getting heated over $50. She should of given that 50
with no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom