Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

I like this pack a lot, I need some Bred 1s and the Celtics are dope imo. Hopefully Ill be able to cop under retail at some point cause right now Im broke so Iwon't be able to get them Saturday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Swave232

Here is my 2 cents!! Enjoy
Swave thanks for this....and I am NOT hating on SG...but your video is a TRUE REVIEW.� SG's videos...has some heat and he gets themearly...but let's be honest, he rarely does any real reviews.� Just says yeah this looks good that looks good and whatever.� Your video is what I wouldconsider more of a review of the shoe...so thanks for that.

You can´t get them in stores in the US yet?
they´ve been out for a week now in germany. 230€
good price but i don´t think they are limited at all.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

If I can get raging bulls pack on 50 then I'll wait for these for 50...

you mean 50% off right not $50...if $50 pm me asap

Originally Posted by german baller

You can´t get them in stores in the US yet?
some stores have them early, but others are waiting to release them this Saturday the 11th. If I still lived in NY, I would've had these acouple weeks ago. Jamaica Ave is the place to be.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

anyone want to sell me there sz 10 bred ones i only want those

ill sell you my sz 13's for 762.29 shipped
eek.gif
That's a good *** deal!! Murkn3m, if you pass up thatoffer you're crazy!!

j/k

i wasnt feelin the celtics colorway at all really before but after further inspection damn this pack is a must cop fa real

Preciate that vid Swave, I think Im going to go ahead and cop this pack and sit that VII pack out. I like both of these kicks and Im pretty sure that VII packwill be $310
smh.gif

Originally Posted by german baller

if they hit germany..... then they arent limited at all.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

More Detailed Pics. From a member of ISS.

glad they got rid of the random green and red boxes/tags on the tongue, they look good

^What was the point of quoting all those pics?

For anyone that ordered through shoetrends - I know they're shipping around the 27th, but do they notify you prior to shipping?

I know is my first post and I'm off topic but can somebody please tell me how much black/red ds retro 13's go for?

^lol anyways....... my fellow NT fam should I get these??? I kno get what u like and stuff like that but idk should I or is it just a waste of money? Any inputwould be apreciated.

Marito, 1's are my favorite Jordans so that's a + on this pack. I've been wanting Bred 1's for a while but I didn't want to pay 400+ for aDS pair. The Celtics pair is a good retro+ colorway as well. IMO, it's a good package overall.

got my order from sneakerhead today....too bad im not in town
laugh.gif

they had quick ground shipping tho.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

The reason why i would buy these is because they have my B-DAY stitched inside. seriously.

thats hot.. same year and all???

Yup. But honestly the lack of quality in these pushes me away...

Ill wait til i see a single pair of black/red for around 125.

Back
Top Bottom