Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by solejordan

these offically drop in september

"officialy" aint even official anymore. These have been out for weeks if anything.

yes that very true bro. i've seen um and was like #!@? only select spots had um already though

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these offically drop in september

"officialy" aint even official anymore. These have been out for weeks if anything.

yes that very true bro. i've seen um and was like #!@? only select spots had um already though

its a marketing ploy. easiest way to make GR releases seem limited. Nike uses HoH very wisely
wink.gif

im pissed i just got my 2nd pair i bought from a NT'er & they look like crap compared to my first pair...frayed stiching,tears in the gray parts on theankle & swoosh... i would say these are worn if it werent for the pristine sole....they are def going back

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by tz85

they have these in footlocker in 42st nyc the guy told me they came out 3 week ago
I can confirm that these WERE definitely at the Footlocker in Time Square by the Toys R Us. I picked up a pair on Friday August 21st using the Friends and Family coupon and paid just $77. They were just about sold out though so I settled for a half size up. I would imagine they are sold out by now though.

eek.gif
you were able to use F&F, so does that mean these are a go foremployee appreciation??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by tz85

they have these in footlocker in 42st nyc the guy told me they came out 3 week ago
I can confirm that these WERE definitely at the Footlocker in Time Square by the Toys R Us. I picked up a pair on Friday August 21st using the Friends and Family coupon and paid just $77. They were just about sold out though so I settled for a half size up. I would imagine they are sold out by now though.

eek.gif
you were able to use F&F, so does that mean these are a go for employee appreciation??
nerd.gif

If they are still in stock, I would imagine so. Basically since they haven't officially released, they were not on the exclusion list. The only Jordans Irecall being on the exclusion list were the DMP 7's Pack. So yes, if they are still in stock they should be discounted with the Employee Appreciation. Goodluck, I hope you get them for $55. That'd be a good look homie.

Anyone living near Santa Barbara/LA, hit me up! My store has a full size run. (Size 8.5-12) Matter of fact, I am the only one that has bought 'em. Lol!

I wish these had released, at least that blacc stamped Wings logo . . . . still no info on these around my way so I'll be scoping ebay and B/S for my size10.5 and 11

nerd.gif

any nyc stores have them? I've checked the usual Dr.Jays, Jimmy Jazz, Transit, Michael K, but nothing quite yet.

Now if Jordan Brand would only take every other numbered Air Jordan model as serious as they take the Jordan I's....

for anyone looking for these shoetrends.com has them for 100 and they still have a full size run so hurry!

Originally Posted by andrewxle

for anyone looking for these shoetrends.com has them for 100 and they still have a full size run so hurry!
What's the hurry, these are gonna be sitting for a while.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom