Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Hey guys. When FTL says "waiting on approval" does that mean I need to call and approve order, or is it just in progress. I can't remember because I usually order online from NDC.

I know this gets asked a lot so I apologize in advance. I just don't remember what people always say about it.
I know with Eastbay (same parent company I believe)....it just hasn't received final approval to ship, which could take up to 24 hours. That is just what I have been told before.

the only thing that sucks about aj1s is they look plain. but this colorway has me sold. hopefully i don't receive a crack rock in y box i would be pissed.^^^^^

Thanks to the responses. Chat says all is good. Relief to just check. Not a fan of a lot of 1s but these have me for some reason. Don't care if they sell out or not. Will look forward to rocking these with my old college gear.

HoH on state street still has these. They are sitting. I did not like them as much in person tho. :/

Impulse buy and you cant return limited kicks over there. May have to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Since the tongue is a different material than the other ones that came out this year does it make the shoe fit or feel different?

Since the tongue is a different material than the other ones that came out this year does it make the shoe fit or feel different?
I didn't cop any previous 1's this year so I can't really comment, but, I just want to say that they feel really good. Super comfortable and tts.

Im from LA so I almost passed on these but I have to say these are more comfortable than my knicks/chicago 1s. 

Thanks to the responses. Chat says all is good. Relief to just check. Not a fan of a lot of 1s but these have me for some reason. Don't care if they sell out or not. Will look forward to rocking these with my old college gear.

So FTL said you are all set? I haven't received a confirmation email yet either.

So you went to the mall, picked up the Jordans and didn't open the box while in the store to make sure everything was on point before you walked out of the store?
Ya I actually DON'T check often. Who the **** wants to sit there and examine your shoes to make sure their "perfect"? If they r beyond me being able to wear them then ill take tgem back. The chalk wiped right off(obviously) , but I still just found if funny.

Look for a lot of cancelled resellers orders tommorow morning or monday morning on footlocker/eastbay

Ya I actually DON'T check often. Who the **** wants to sit there and examine your shoes to make sure their "perfect"? If they r beyond me being able to wear them then ill take tgem back. The chalk wiped right off(obviously) , but I still just found if funny.
i bet youll check now, if it were a snake it would have bite u.

Im from LA so I almost passed on these but I have to say these are more comfortable than my knicks/chicago 1s. 
Well that's a ridiculous claim since they are of the same quality of the OG Retro Knicks 1s. And Chi 1's and Knicks 1's have an entirely different feel to them...

Someone who cares about the money they're spending? Idk just a thought...

Can't wait to rock these, hopefully black patents won't be too hard to grab.

Who the **** wants to sit there and examine your shoes to make sure their "perfect"? 
I do... I actually miss those days you could sit and examine your shoes to make sure they were perfect.. Actually I did it 2 weeks ago in Footaction (Fulton St). They got a restock from nowhere, Thunders... nobody knew... I asked for my size, I tried them, I took my time then asked for another pair cuz the shape was funny then I asked for another one cuz there was a lil stain on the toebox and I finally got a flawless pair, beautiful... got them and 2 pairs for my boyz... It feels great son.

Last edited:
Someone who cares about the money they're spending? Idk just a thought...

Can't wait to rock these, hopefully black patents won't be too hard to grab.
Their shoes bro wear em. If they r THAT DEFECTIVE TAKE THEM BACK. Not a big deal

I was able to get a size 12.5 for my brother on FTL.com. Looking forward to getting them in and checking them out in person.

Who the **** wants to sit there and examine your shoes to make sure their "perfect"? 

I do... I actually miss those days you could sit and examine your shoes to make sure they were perfect.. Actually I did it 2 weeks ago in Footaction (Fulton St). They got a restock from nowhere, Thunders... nobody knew... I asked for my size, I tried them, I took my time then asked for another pair cuz the shape was funny then I asked for another one cuz there was a lil stain on the toebox and I finally got a flawless pair, beautiful... got them and 2 pairs for my boyz... It feels great son.
Yeah man I feel ya. I had a hook-up at FTL that would let me pick my pair befor RD. I'd go in when they'd receive stock, inspect pairs in my size, try em on and he'd hold my pair in the back. One day it ended, as do most good things.

Yea I definitely want to examine my shoes before I buy them, is it that unbelievable? At least make sure they are both the same size.

At first I wasnt feelin em but i like em again now. I imagined the green to be darker from the pics. Such an easy cop to.

Back
Top Bottom