Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
truth is clay greens hit a bunch of boutiques while blue moons didn’t...then the day after clay greens ended up being randomly released at all the same footlocker, footaction spots so chances are blues ended up being slightly more ltd

truth is clay greens hit a bunch of boutiques while blue moons didn’t...then the day after clay greens ended up being randomly released at all the same footlocker, footaction spots so chances are blues ended up being slightly more ltd
Only reason clay greens seem less limited when they arrived at footstores is because when they randomly arrived they just released them and not through the app.
If it was through the app people wouldn’t be winning as much as blue moons

6 hours till mass Ls. If your smart jump on them now if you don’t mind resale because if resellers see the the amount of Ls go around that price is going to soar. If not at 6 definitely after 10am tomorrow

I say that because this is just 1 of those shoes more ppl want to resell or flex with than to actually own. I’m sold on quality myself.

a shoe where most ppl are in it to resell usually makes price go down lol no?

I told ppl to hop on these now before the Ls at 6 or atleast before 10 tomorrow because ppl will raise their prices. Thanks for reading atleast 1 of my Post’s tho

Thats damn near double resale:smh:

I think he mentioned he was a size 8.5. I know it was a smaller size

802FDB71-089E-4937-9C26-38DDFD9547DE.png

Dude doesn’t know what he is talking about blues are even cheaper on eBay, goat and StockX.
i dont think youknow what your talking about. clay greens restocked multiple times. blue moons cost 260 on goat and clays 235 in my side. and i dont buy from ebay so i think you need to do some fact check

Most of these arguments are relative to where the person lives. Greens were a easy to me cause footaction did fcfs with late shipment and most didnt know. I didnt want either but it could have been different in another location same goes for these or any other shoe. Stock and demand are diff from state to state so to say if you try will get a pr is always funny to me

Most of these arguments are relative to where the person lives. Greens were a easy to me cause footaction did fcfs with late shipment and most didnt know. I didnt want either but it could have been different in another location same goes for these or any other shoe. Stock and demand are diff from state to state so to say if you try will get a pr is always funny to me
im from ny

Back
Top Bottom