Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I feel like that'll be a no no for sure. I feel like they really should've cleared all the previous orders first before restocking, but that's just me. Leaves everyone who hasn't gotten shipping confirmation in limbo. Try for a second pair and somehow they cancel both or just not go for it and the first order somehow gets cancelled. I highly doubt they send shipping information on Thanksgiving so that leaves rest of today (haven't seen a single shipping post on here or reddit) and Friday before the restock.
What Reddit form you on?

I feel like that'll be a no no for sure. I feel like they really should've cleared all the previous orders first before restocking, but that's just me. Leaves everyone who hasn't gotten shipping confirmation in limbo. Try for a second pair and somehow they cancel both or just not go for it and the first order somehow gets cancelled. I highly doubt they send shipping information on Thanksgiving so that leaves rest of today (haven't seen a single shipping post on here or reddit) and Friday before the restock.
The way they are handling this is straight up dumb. How you gonna restock before orders for original release are completely processed?

If you got an e-mail confirmation but no shipping e-mail by Sat, you guys going to try again for that same pair on the restock?
Yes, but with completely different information. Hopefully it doesn’t have to come to that and they can just take care of the pre existing orders beforehand.

I agree. I'm definitely sitting Saturday out. If my order that was placed last Saturday gets cancelled after the restock, no worries on my end.

Good luck to those trying this Saturday.

Anybody that order the black joints get a confirmation email? I saw on the order page that union is offering text message notifications for order status

They never said anything about bots in their post Union made

Same site, Links = RIP
My bot works off the front end of the site = RIP
I'm Human not a Bot = RIP
But I'm in LA and we lead the world in fraud history :frown: = RIP

People with the bot working on the Backend of the site will cart n checkout pairs

and thats the Gospel

DsjR8fbVAAAmSNO.jpg:large

They never said anything about bots in their post Union made
Same site, Links = L's

My bot works off the front end of the site = RIP

People with the bot working on the Backend of the site will cart n checkout pairs

and thats the Gospel

DsjR8fbVAAAmSNO.jpg:large

Previous
Next

Wow! My info is different address/Same zip/within .5 miles lol. Hope that’s a strong case.

This thread is the perfect case of ignorance is bliss lol. The more info y'all get, the more crazy it gets and more questions people have. I was waiting for shipping too but y'all take this to the next level lol. Its the day before thanksgiving.. just relax.

It's like all the past hypebeasts from the Yeezy and Offwhite threads came here to derail the thread.

I don't see rest of the orders getting shipped out until next week because of the holidays.

You know most of this thread is gonna try again then if sometbing happens to either or both orders they’re gonna come and cry and claim they did nothing wrong

Bruh.. If I didn't get shipping info. There's no way I'd be trying again and risking that cancel on both. When I got through on a pair of Blue's, I was so grateful I just stopped and resisted the urge to go back.

This thread is the perfect case of ignorance is bliss lol. The more info y'all get, the more crazy it gets and more questions people have. I was waiting for shipping too but y'all take this to the next level lol. Its the day before thanksgiving.. just relax.

It's like all the past hypebeasts from the Yeezy and Offwhite threads came here to derail the thread.

People making up situations that may or may not even be a factor in the order and scaring themselves. No one really knows why exactly they're cancelling, it could even be a lie and no one can do anything about it.

Reason is all the info given and actual reporting back from sneaker community about their orders placed are all conflicting.

Reason is all the info given and actual reporting back from sneaker community about their orders placed are all conflicting.
I think the annoying thing is the large amount of members not reading previous pages and then asking the same questions posted a page or two back. I can understand why everyone is nervous. I am too

Back
Top Bottom