Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

lol you have got to be kidding me if you can't understand why somebody would be frustrated/upset at a restock being announced before all orders are fulfilled from the initial drop.

thats wild.

I hear you man. It's 2018, **** should move faster. But although it's been posted in here ad nauseam, I'll say it again: Union said 5-6 business days to process orders. Today would be the 4th business day since the drop. Thanksgiving doesn't count. So I still can't get down with people complaining about it. If Union's order processing estimate was a deal breaker for anyone, then they shouldn't have copped and expected special treatment.

And so what if they announced the restock? Who cares. If you ordered from the original drop, you're good. The restock shouldn't appeal to you. But since everyone wants to double up, triple up, resell, whatever, they're bugging. That's the real problem.

lol noone is good until its in your hands

ive had plenty of orders from various retaliers where i ordered in good time, had email conf, had the money taken out, and later on they decide to cancel the order for whatever reason.

Restock should most definitely be after theyve shipped orders so you know whether to retry or not

but nothing that we can do about it

Hello Mr. Robot-o!
1.PNG

No I only got the event email to submit the survey and then there was no confirmation that the survey was submitted or anything. This morning at 6:50am I received a confirmation email that I was selected to attend. No other details

How long did u submit form from when u received email? I was pretty quick in submitting but did not get an email this morning.

I mean like come on, this is stright from Union's site.

"Please allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery for domestic and international orders. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays."

No one's trying to be a zen master in here, but some of ya'll are acting ridiculous.

Lol my man over here posting like it's 1992. We're not ordering out of catalogs any more dawgy. The future is now! They're wasting our time and I don't know about you but I value my money and my time. Again no company should be taking this long to get tracking out to customers and for $30 we should be getting 2-day shipping. They fumbled and have us all by the nuts. Stop caping for bad business.

I mean like come on, this is stright from Union's site.

"Please allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery for domestic and international orders. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays."

No one's trying to be a zen master in here, but some of ya'll are acting ridiculous.
That's where they got you though. Just because they put "We ship at a snails pace" in lights shouldn't mean they get a pass from criticism. In fact, that being there just makes it worse; they're effectively declaring "We know we should have prepared better, but we didn't want to, so you get some long *** shipping times instead."

It's like a lazy student setting their own due date because they know they could get it done sooner but they can't be assed to.

Fyi I agree worrying is stupid at this point, shipping wise, but people should be free to criticize them.

lol you have got to be kidding me if you can't understand why somebody would be frustrated/upset at a restock being announced before all orders are fulfilled from the initial drop.

thats wild.

Why would you be frustrated that they announced a restock? You copped. Your order is good. It shouldn't affect you in any way. Again, 5-6 to process orders. You haven't hit that yet, so just chill till then. And guess what, whoever cops on the restock tomorrow is gonna have to wait that long too.

You think they're releasing a million pairs on the "restock" or something? It'll probably be a small batch of black toes since those are more produced and a handful of cancelled storm blues. I'm assuming the restock will be mostly clothes.

A lot of people got shipping already. I bet a lot more will today. It's too early to be complaining. I bet you're the same dude who put their name down at restaurant, get's quoted with a 30 minute wait time, agrees, then bugs the hostess every 5 mins asking how much longer.

Why would you be frustrated that they announced a restock? You copped. Your order is good. It shouldn't affect you in any way. Again, 5-6 to process orders. You haven't hit that yet, so just chill till then. And guess what, whoever cops on the restock tomorrow is gonna have to wait that long too.

You think they're releasing a million pairs on the "restock" or something? It'll probably be a small batch of black toes since those are more produced and a handful of cancelled storm blues. I'm assuming the restock will be mostly clothes.

A lot of people got shipping already. I bet a lot more will today. It's too early to be complaining. I bet you're the same dude who put their name down at restaurant, get's quoted with a 30 minute wait time, agrees, then bugs the hostess every 5 mins asking how much longer.

You just like to argue.

Lol my man over here posting like it's 1992. We're not ordering out of catalogs any more dawgy. The future is now! They're wasting our time and I don't know about you but I value my money and my time. Again no company should be taking this long to get tracking out to customers and for $30 we should be getting 2-day shipping. They fumbled and have us all by the nuts. Stop caping for bad business.

How are they wasting your time? You ordered something and it's gonna arrive at your house when they told you it would. You don't have to sit around complaining about it until it arrives. You're wasting your own time dawgy.

How are they wasting your time? You ordered something and it's gonna arrive at your house when they told you it would. You don't have to sit around complaining about it until it arrives. You're wasting your own time dawgy.

Thing is it isn't I have a tracking number set for delivery on Wednesday. They haven't even given it to UPS. They're wasting time that could have been used shipping. Sorry that I enjoy efficiency and timeliness. Maybe I should try being more like you and enjoying subpar service.

Thing is it isn't I have a tracking number set for delivery on Wednesday. They haven't even given it to UPS. They're wasting time that could have been used shipping. Sorry that I enjoy efficiency and timeliness. Maybe I should try being more like you and enjoying subpar service.

We all want our purchases instantly. Would I have preferred to get the shoes next day for $30 shipping? Sure. But I also respect people/company's terms. If you were so disgusted and offended by their processing and shipping terms, which are clearly stated on their site, why did you purchase?

We all want our purchases instantly. Would I have preferred to get the shoes next day for $30 shipping? Sure. But I also respect people/company's terms. If you were so disgusted and offended by their processing and shipping terms, which are clearly stated on their site, why did you purchase?

Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom