Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

thats why you have to pick and choose what you buy.

i had the og concords which crap on any xi retro even the first time they were retroed

then i bought the first concord retro xi.

skipped the last concord retro and the concord lows.

now im hungry for another pair of concord xi

they will never ever be able to remaster the concord xi tho. never ever.

the ogs had real patent leather unlike the retros. every single retro after the ogs felt like plastic compared to the thick steel toe like patent leather of the ogs. nike will never ever be able to replicate that because they are too greedy

I tell people the same. If you had the og's they would know. The patent leather was so thick! Still have my og's and it is def night and day. Hopefully I will be saying the same when my 10's come in tomorrow.

View media item 1470072

I tell people the same. If you had the og's they would know. The patent leather was so thick! Still have my og's and it is def night and day. Hopefully I will be saying the same when my 10's come in tomorrow.

View media item 1470072
of course they are night and day and if you think JB remastered the 10s enough to be like OGs please dont hold your breath, i too have OG XIs and yes no XI since will ever come close View media item 1370856

I had OG XIs and numerous retros. The patent leather back then wasn't thicker, the material was constructed in a different manner. The multi-layered build of the originals was less pliable, firmer, thus providing a sturdier "tank" feel. The material elastic modulus used was higher back then, which also explains why my OGs cracked whereas my retros dont. I kinda compare it to new automobile frames vs old ones.

don't wanna read thru all these pages bc the last i was in this thread it was at page 24. that said, how do these compare quality-wise with the '12s?? and also with the BOBs? specifically in terms of leather... thx in advance.

As for the comparison to the 2012's, the white leather is slightly better on the 2015. The black leather, the 2015's are way better. As for the shape, 2015's are much better and closer to the OG's.

Now to the BOB's. The BOB leather is definitely better than the 2015's (just the red part). As for the black parts, the 2015's are way better.

With all that said, if you did not cop the 2015's, you should cop because they were well executed in comparison to the OG's. The 2012's are not even close.

BOBs have some sort of very short suede like material. When I sprayed my protectant on them they got darker like when you spray nubuck. Love the BOB material

don't wanna read thru all these pages bc the last i was in this thread it was at page 24. that said, how do these compare quality-wise with the '12s?? and also with the BOBs? specifically in terms of leather... thx in advance.

When you get them you will, wonder what JB was on with the 2012s.. I compared them yesterday its like night and day i was like wow, this crap is a straight disgrace :smh:

instantly listed my 2012 for sale when i got the 45 in hand

Last edited:
Somebody about to get lit..   i see that henn, remy, and crown back there
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom