Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

With that being said... i got my pair for $160 
smokin.gif
me to
nthat.gif

Got my pair in from NDC. Not feeling them in person. Shape and build is definitely better than the 2012's, but still aren't worth $190 plus tax imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
got my pair

freakin love these. ankle leather is soft as hell.

wish i could double up... for less than retail for course..:smh: these are awesome

The leather on these are good, but the BOB's are better. I have the '05 Steels and those are definitely better than these as well.

Anybody order from finishline? I ordered something else from them on saturday and they have yet to ship my shoes. Contacted customer service and they said they ran out of ink to print the shipping labels.....ummmm like what the hell? Anybody else get this from them or are they just blowing smoke up my butthole?

Anybody order from finishline? I ordered something else from them on saturday and they have yet to ship my shoes. Contacted customer service and they said they ran out of ink to print the shipping labels.....ummmm like what the hell? Anybody else get this from them or are they just blowing smoke up my butthole?

I ordered from FNL I should be receiving my pair on Friday.

Mine came in today a day early. The only 10s I've worn are my og shadows and og powder blues. Maybe I've been used to the shape of the og but these look a bit off. The shape in the back seems off. Like the right jumpman is smaller. Or maybe it's the midsole. Another thing is it seems like someone already worn these since they're creased, especially the right shoe. On the left there's imperfections on the midsole. Very sloppy glue job. The left shoe toebox is more tumbled than the right. Idk weather to return these to my nearest outlet or accept the imperfections and keep em. Deffinetly not worth +$200 I paid for. or am I nitpicking too much. Here's a few pics.

View media item 1473075
View media item 1473076
View media item 1473077
View media item 1473078

Mine came in yesterday from FNL and NDC.

A little salty I passed on these due to the fact I had 2 pair from 2012 but the more I see pics, I'm feeling the need to grab a pair smh. If it wasn't for that 45 on the side, JB always finds away. Now I wait for a restock congrats to those who copped.

Mine came in today a day early. The only 10s I've worn are my og shadows and og powder blues. Maybe I've been used to the shape of the og but these look a bit off. The shape in the back seems off. Like the right jumpman is smaller. Or maybe it's the midsole. Another thing is it seems like someone already worn these since they're creased, especially the right shoe. On the left there's imperfections on the midsole. Very sloppy glue job. The left shoe toebox is more tumbled than the right. Idk weather to return these to my nearest outlet or accept the imperfections and keep em. Deffinetly not worth +$200 I paid for. or am I nitpicking too much. Here's a few pics.

View media item 1473075
View media item 1473076
View media item 1473077
View media item 1473078
Thank you, more helpful than most video reviews on youtube. Looks like someone at the factory hooped in your chi's and put them back.

my FNL order shipped on Monday (shipping label made and processed on release day), arriving 4/3; tracking via UPS app.

Got both of mine. My FNL pair always comes in on Tuesday's and my pair from Nike comes in on Wednesdays.

konohaknight17, keep the shoes, mine have slight creases too. They're going to crease anyways, don't worry about small imperfections. Its a mass produced item, not a hand built one off.

Wear them, enjoy them.

there's some sizes up on fnl but when i try to add to cart it says "The product is not active. Cannot add to cart." are they sold or do i just have to wait for fnl to tweet the restock?

Back
Top Bottom