Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People love the "indiglo" XIV but hate on the venoms? lol Opinions will change soon

Venoms aint atroxious, but the blue sole makes em less attractive.

The green on the indiglos is one of a kind. Neon green on heeltab. Green on the logo. With a clean white bottom.

The green on these venoms is just "ehh" thrown off by that sole.

I  love these… But whoever said they squeak when you break them in was sooooo right… lol 

The blue soles turn Greyish once they get dirty which works for me!!

I  love these… But whoever said they squeak when you break them in was sooooo right… lol 

The blue soles turn Greyish once they get dirty which works for me!!
pic of the sole? the first images awhile ago had a grey not icy sole which made them OK

These aren't bad and will probably become a classic down the road. I don't fool with the X model so I don't own these tho.

whats a fair price for these now to sell?

Last edited:
the same price you paid for them at the outlets...why buy if you were gonna try & flip a non desired shoe
I didn't intend on doing that, honestly even though you won't believe me... I bought them for my brother and he doesn't want them

I'm trying to sell my pair right now and it's pretty difficult. I got a local offer for 150 and the dude flaked. I got an offer on SC for 175 shipped and he flaked too. I wish I just bought off of NDC so I could return them.. Champs's return policy sucks.

Last edited:
I'm trying to sell my pair right now and it's pretty difficult. I got a local offer for 150 and the dude flaked. I got an offer on SC for 175 shipped and he flaked too. I wish I just bought off of NDC so I could return them.. Champs's return policy sucks.
Is it really that hard. I mean your selling then for under retail...

Is it really that hard. I mean your selling then for under retail...
Venoms aren't in demand. Neither is the blue joints. I like mine though, and supposedly people that passed would eventually cop from what people were saying on this thread but as you can see....That was a damn lie.

Hey. I have a pair of fire red 5s that I've been trying to let off for 210 over a month.....You ain't got it bad yet.

Venoms aren't in demand. Neither is the blue joints. I like mine though, and supposedly people that passed would eventually cop from what people were saying on this thread but as you can see....That was a damn lie.

Hey. I have a pair of fire red 5s that I've been trying to let off for 210 over a month.....You ain't got it bad yet.
That's not bad. I'm hoping to get at least retail for these.

Actually end of this month makes 3.

It will be tough to get retail back. I have mine on SC listed for 180 plus paypal fees shipped and I haven't had anyone willing to pay that yet. I've seen DS pairs on the bay for as cheap as 130 shipped

It will be tough to get retail back. I have mine on SC listed for 180 plus paypal fees shipped and I haven't had anyone willing to pay that yet. I've seen DS pairs on the bay for as cheap as 130 shipped
Damn... Someone has a size 12 pair listed in the classifieds on here DS for $190. That probably won't sell either. Maybe I'll find someone.. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom