Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be tough to get retail back. I have mine on SC listed for 180 plus paypal fees shipped and I haven't had anyone willing to pay that yet. I've seen DS pairs on the bay for as cheap as 130 shipped
I really didnt expect it to be that hard to get retail 
frown.gif

Highly slept on shoe imo. The quality of the leather and that clear sole on a X?? Yeah, this is gonna be one of those pairs you wish you snatched up in 2-3 years...

That happened to a friend of mine. At first he was saying "They are ok but I wouldn't wear them."

Then he saw this guy walking with them on a few weeks ago and straight broke his neck. Looked back at me an said "Daaamn those Venoms do look good!!!I I need to find a pair. You were right!" 
happy.gif

Highly slept on shoe imo. The quality of the leather and that clear sole on a X?? Yeah, this is gonna be one of those pairs you wish you snatched up in 2-3 years...
yeah i was actually quite suprised how good the quality is on these tbh. Icy sole is nice too. Nice all black shoe for the fall and winter

hilarious to me. we're to the point where this is a possible classic colorway. and i agree... just think its funny how this place operates.

I wore mine about a half dozen times on the hardwood and now they've been designated as my beaters...Getting yellow and creased up but these things actually look better aged...I'll post up some pics after work...

Last edited:
Mine wouldn't stop Squeaking..every step… Squeak 

I called nike and Got them to Return and issue me a voucher ….

Mine must have been Defective..

This was the sleeper release of the year. I didn't even pay attention to the release, but when I saw them a few weeks after (for some reason I've only seen girls in these) I really wished I had gotten a pair.

Weird, popular shoes are easy as hell to find after release day (at higher than retail prices of course), but some of these shoes that sit for days and sometimes weeks are a lot harder to get a hold of after RD. I remember a few that pretty much disappeared when I searched for them. I guess if people feel there's no big demand or profit to be made in the sneaker, then what's the point?

This was the sleeper release of the year. I didn't even pay attention to the release, but when I saw them a few weeks after (for some reason I've only seen girls in these) I really wished I had gotten a pair.

Weird, popular shoes are easy as hell to find after release day (at higher than retail prices of course), but some of these shoes that sit for days and sometimes weeks are a lot harder to get a hold of after RD. I remember a few that pretty much disappeared when I searched for them. I guess if people feel there's no big demand or profit to be made in the sneaker, then what's the point?
you still can get a pair ...

I'm pretty sure these r still sitting in my mall... But I was also told recently that I have one of the biggest footlockers and finishline in the country

These are sitting in Outlets probably…..if not Coming Soon!

Still are a Dope 10…  Better then the POWDER BLUES or INFRAREDS IMO

STEELS over all of them

even over the Chicago's

These are sitting in Outlets probably…..if not Coming Soon!

Still are a Dope 10…  Better then the POWDER BLUES or INFRAREDS IMO

STEELS over all of them

even over the Chicago's
steels over chicagos for me as well. but these are not even close to the powder blue. both these and the infrared suck because of a few fatal mistakes by JB. could have potentially both been decent but the flaws outweigh the good on these. period.

Mine wouldn't stop Squeaking..every step… Squeak 

I called nike and Got them to Return and issue me a voucher ….

Mine must have been Defective..
Lol they're not defective, some shoes just squeak. Don't blame ya one bit for getting that $20 from Nike tho. I had the same problem with a pair of my 10s. Poor some baby powder under the insole and it will work like a charm. Immediately stopping the squeaking. Got that info here at NT too.

Last edited:
steels over chicagos for me as well. but these are not even close to the powder blue. both these and the infrared suck because of a few fatal mistakes by JB. could have potentially both been decent but the flaws outweigh the good on these. period.
Meh. I actually really like the infrared 10s. There my designated beaters. Extremely comfortable. It's a pretty simple shoe, what were the fatal mistakes u think they made?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom