Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Who copped on Ftl and checked their order status??? Mine says on back order to 5/10/14... I received confirmation email and everything... Hmmmmmm

Long time lurker since 2002 lol. But just thought I'd share my experience. I never have luck with any online releases. But this was the first time I was successful, let alone 2 sites. Eastbay took 45 minutes to add to cart and 20 minutes to checkout. On Nike I ordered through mobile, got a cart error the 1st time, but was able to get the captcha the 2nd time and got through. Just hoping this is the beginning of streak.

Finish Line cancel my order 
mean.gif

Who copped on Ftl and checked their order status??? Mine says on back order to 5/10/14... I received confirmation email and everything... Hmmmmmm

they always do that, same reason why i never buy from Eastbay/Champs/FTL/FTA online anymore

SMH why did FTL email me asking me if i forgot something in my cart and to check out? go back and nothing is there :smh:

Long time lurker since 2002 lol. But just thought I'd share my experience. I never have luck with any online releases. But this was the first time I was successful, let alone 2 sites. Eastbay took 45 minutes to add to cart and 20 minutes to checkout. On Nike I ordered through mobile, got a cart error the 1st time, but was able to get the captcha the 2nd time and got through. Just hoping this is the beginning of streak.

just wanted to say whattup from one lurker to another. i think i've doubled my post count over the last hour.
congrats to everyone that got theirs

still searching for toddler sizes 4-6

ANYONE WHO SUCCESSFULLY ORDERED FROM LIVE... DID YOU HIT SUBMIT ORDER TWICE OR ONCE AND JUST WAIT... WAITING FOR LIKE 15 MIN NOW

Absolutely crazy cop for me

Struck on FNL twice with checkout errors so I started searching NDC at 9:55 got the link at 10:00 on the dot added to cart on desktop I also did it on my phone

Nearly a 30 minutes later desktop said out of stock but mobile finally adds to cart as I'm mad as hell and running my mouth about this release

I checked out had one error but refreshed and got through NDC right before the shot clock went off

Really happy I got these I've been anticipating this release for months

I got raffles from footlocker footaction and champs. Only champs got me. Lol. Also ordered a pair on China's NDC easier to cop than in NDC in the states.

Back
Top Bottom