Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

via Twitter (NOT MINE)
These are the kind of orders that should be cancelled

I dont understand how people say these were hard to get when you could have went on eastbay and checked out with any size at noon #noobs

I dont understand how people say these were hard to get when you could have went on eastbay and checked out with any size at noon #noobs
people always make excuses for attention.

I got 3 pairs from the luxury of my living room.

And got 2 in person.

Pretty easy.....

Getting last that splash page is nuts. Although I did have my 2 pairs reserved, I did try on eastbay ftl fnl chmps and all of em had splash pages. I had an easier time copping yeezy 750 first release than carting these.

Just left out of Nike Chicago, they have a lot of them left.

This city is flooded with sneaker spots.

NT Chi is honestly the LAST place I'd think to go...especially since its downtown and that'a tourist haven.

That said, might have to throw this balaclava on and slide thru... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Villa sent me shipping but still has the extra 2 orders I made in error as "on hold."
Would love for them to just cancel it especially since I called and was told that they would contact me to verify that I didn't want the shoes :smh:

Most likely they're going to ship them, which will suck as they dont pay for return shipping. This happened to me on another drop...placed what I thought was a ghost order (not even a confirmation page), so I placed another one. Two hours later I received two order confirmations. Of course, they ignored my emails and shipped both. Smh

Do y'all think nike.com and other foot sites will restock soon due to such high quantity produced for this shoe?

Villa sent me shipping but still has the extra 2 orders I made in error as "on hold."
Would love for them to just cancel it especially since I called and was told that they would contact me to verify that I didn't want the shoes :smh:

Most likely they're going to ship them, which will suck as they dont pay for return shipping. This happened to me on another drop...placed what I thought was a ghost order (not even a confirmation page), so I placed another one. Two hours later I received two order confirmations. Of course, they ignored my emails and shipped both. Smh

thanks for that info man.

its crazy because i actually called and they said the system was down and that they would call me back :smh:
i never even got order confirmations. i just saw them in the order history.

Back
Top Bottom