Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Once everyone's shipment comes in, expect these to go back to retail price.
The only reason it's so inflated right now is because of the holiday season plus the fact that Nike caught us offguard with making this shoe semi limited.

Those are the prices I seen onebay for a size 13.  I'm going to have to wait until I do my taxes to get them, but hopefully by the time I get my refund, I won't have to look too hard to find them. 

300-400 damn well resell here in ga is around 270 idk what the larger sizes are going for at 300 i would be tempted to unload mine 

Can't wait for my order to come in on Monday; I forgot to apply the 2-day code, but I'm close enough to the Memphis distribution center it usually doesn't take much longer than that for delivery.

These are reminiscent of the old Melo PE's from when he was in Denver minus the hits of red - rocking with pants is a simple enough solution though if you're not a fan of that contrast.

Said the same when pics first arrived. Very similar to melo and almost spot on to chris paul pe's when he was with new orleans. I said I will cop years ago if I could get my hands on a pair

copped a gs pair from fnl for the first time. usually my go to is ndc but after i added them to my cart and entered the 2 day shipping code along with my billing info i received an error message saying the item was removed from my cart because i took too long. i prob took up a whole 1 minute?

tried fnl just for the hell of it and i got the splash page then the product page loaded a few minutes later. can't wait to have these in hand.

I've seen these go for like $250-$300 shipped on eBay.

On a side note, I like these just as much as the Cool Grey 12's from last year.

Quick question for those that have these. How do they fit?
In taxis i had to go with a 11 and thats the first sz 11 i have added to my pile. Im a 11.5-12 in every other shoe. These fit big like taxis? Iv ordered a sz11 and hope they are at least consistent cos it was a hard pickup for me.
Thanks

Can someone confirm if these match the Panthers appeal

While it's technically not the exact blue the Panthers use, it's so close that you wouldn't be able to tell otherwise.

It's for this reason that it still stings a bit that I wasn't able to cop. Will acquire soon, however.

I've seen these go for like $250-$300 shipped on eBay.

On a side note, I like these just as much as the Cool Grey 12's from last year.

I wish I could of gotten my hands on those. I was taking a break from kicks when they dropped and missed the restock. :smh: #TeamRetail

Back
Top Bottom