Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Well on to the next release. Trying to decide on if I want the 4's this weekend or the 17's

Where did all these big footed Nt'ers come from? I swear I was the only 14/15 here for a while.
Once the teambigfoot thread closed on the other site I joined here. Not tbf friendly at all here. I tried to start a thread on NT and about the 10th post was somebody asking for d pics :rofl:

happy to see the og's getting the pairs they wanted to rock...i came up this release too...small foot gang gang 9....ill be posting pics when i get in the crib

Just came in to my job. (Still never received a shipping confirmation from Nike). I actually like the quality. I think people are forgetting this is a special type of leather so the feel may be a lil off. The rays on the side are more defined then previous models/years. They stand out like the og's and the PSNY'S. Two strange things. The shoes weren't shipped in the normal Nike shipping box and there was some weird plastic piece over my opening on the actual shoe box.
PSNY's look more defined being that the rays are debossed, but I'll compare when I get my pairs in. Also the plastic comes on any box that has those metallic finished rings. They were on the JD 2's as well.

PSNY's look more defined being that the rays are debossed, but I'll compare when I get my pairs in. Also the plastic comes on any box that has those metallic finished rings. They were on the JD 2's as well.
Then Nike sends me a delay email......after I just received the shoes. Lol. Get it together please!

Defined as in you can actually see the identations instead of just some threads in the year past. Never seen the plastic before on the metal rings, but cool

Ok can we get a tally of people who won a pair just curious how many of us received a pair
Let's see how many we got in here out of 12k

Not on my box.

Like i said there had to be like 20 of us who ate
one of us ate 20 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom