AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got all 3 Finishline confirmation emails, if anything gets canceled ill find out tomorrow.
Pz yall!!

I don't need 4 pairs of these so anyone who wants an 11.5 from NTSF a pair should be available at 1pm for folks in the bay. I got through on the twitter reservation but eastbay has saved me a trip into the city.

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Got through on NDC but have a question.

i checked out through paypal but there was on no money on my paypal account. does nike go into the bank account thats linked to my paypal? or did money have to be in the actual paypal account?

paypal basically fronts the money until the nxt business day which is monday. As long as u have money in ur bank acct ur straight. u wont see a bank acct transfer till monday but ur good homie

hol up, hol up, hol up, hol up, hol, hol up

You mean to tell me NDC is still taking orders an hour+ after nikestore tweeted they were sold out????? Man they need to get they act together 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by matothett

Check your paypal.  Chances are your FNL order will show canceled.  mine does and i got em real close to midnight.

Play the Psycho horror music lol. Saw that post and decided to check my PayPal, and it said canceled for my FNL orders, and ndc has pending. So will I still have to wait like 3-5 days to get the funds returned???

yup. youll get charged from ur bank acct monday and then youll have to wait a couple days for the money to show in ur paypal acct. paypal is a pain in the %%! when it comes to cancelling. good luck to the tru heads on gettin their prs. hypebeasts and resellers i hope u get struck by lightning...twice

Welp guess I gotta wait it out. I ain't messing with FNL online anymore. I was baffled cuz every time I tried to order via FNL it would say error, however PayPal still charged me, twice. Even tho the site would say error. Damn I always hate having money tied up. They take it so fast, but take so long to return it smh.

both my 9s got cancelled from fnl couldnt be more sour right now...if any of yall happen to be guardian angels that feel like helpin me out pm me lookin for a 9 or 9.5

FinishLine showing out of stock...

Glad I got my PayPal confirmation at 12:02...

Glad FinishLine canceled it....

wow i gave up...went back to my computer thinking i still had the traffic sign thing, but instead i had the timer at 1hour. then it became 5 min within a 20 minute period so i decided to wait. filled out info and checked out my paypal and money was taken out. first time ive ordered online since all this hype. is my pair good to go?

i checked out through paypal but there was on no money on my paypal account. does nike go into the bank account thats linked to my paypal? or did money have to be in the actual paypal account?

paypal basically fronts the money until the nxt business day which is monday. As long as u have money in ur bank acct ur straight. u wont see a bank acct transfer till monday but ur good homie
In addition to that, NDC doesn't charge you till they ship the item. So you might not see it on your bank account until then

Randomly jumped on twitter after walking the dog and ordered two pairs. Only pairs that failed me on ndc were the cement 4s. If my presale goes through I will be returning these.

Man im not even tripping off this release cause in a few months people will have these on here for 200 just like them Chicago 10's

Originally Posted by BigPoint

In addition to that, NDC doesn't charge you till they ship the item. So you might not see it on your bank account until then

Not charged completely for me yet, but it does show pending for the amount from Nike.  Can never be too sure, even with email confimation.  I'll be a ease when I get a shipment conf email.

Really wanted a pair to hoop in...

No way I'm paying resellers' price. I'm just going to move on from Jordans to Lebrons/kobes/kd's entirely. Bumped up prices (yet the quality gets worse)/too much hype now. Not worth the stress.

Mine just went through on Footaction and Eastbay... am I going to get my pairs?????????????????
I wasn't expecting this!

Can't believe NDC came through for me with relative ease. I've been like 0 for 5 lol. Congrats to those that copped.

Okay my order for FNL is still pending on paypal and it has been over 50 minutes since i got the confirmation email from them.

Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom