AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Finishline refuses to take my card, call the bank and there's no problem with it. Same with eastbay...

make sure shipping and billin info is the same, had the same problem just now.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by BigPoint

That Nike order confirmation email is beautiful. I just keep looking at it in awe. It just those PayPal emails with FNL that's irking and worrying me. $700 tied up sucks. Still gotta swoop nephew a pair in a 6.5.

It is nice but it's still not over. One of my homies had his AS KD 4's confirmed with email and still got canceled 3 days later. Nothings certain with NDC till shipped. 

Dang it you have killed my optimism. I was just gonna line up with my gf sister to ensure she safe, but now you got me questioning and may buy a pair in the am to feel extra comfortable knowing I have a pair in hand.
By no means am I trying to scare you off, but anything is possible is all I'm saying. You should be alright, but if you can land that 2nd, lol do it!
*Side note, not to blow up anyone's spot but Caliroots has their ticker up. 3 hrs and counting.

Originally Posted by matothett

Check your paypal.  Chances are your FNL order will show canceled.  mine does and i got em real close to midnight.

Play the Psycho horror music lol. Saw that post and decided to check my PayPal, and it said canceled for my FNL orders, and ndc has pending. So will I still have to wait like 3-5 days to get the funds returned???

Awww man i dont wanna be hearing this about Finish Line orders being canceled this early! well maybe if i find out this early that mine was, i can try the mall in a few hours.

dont see anyone with sizes around a 12-13

i can not believe that i was able to buy a couple pair of concords

but not 12's

what
the
$%$!

Yea dudes still wanting them should call eastbay. I just got through at 11:15 pst so 2:15 est and I was able to order 2 pairs and the lady said they still had every size when I first got on the Phone with her.

Copped 2 from NDC! FNL is pure GARBAGE when it comes to online releases. They will cancel your order and then they will show up and some random time tomorrow on their site. Congrats to those that copped and to those camping, GOOD LUCK as this looks like a tough one...

Originally Posted by matothett

Check your paypal.  Chances are your FNL order will show canceled.  mine does and i got em real close to midnight.

Play the Psycho horror music lol. Saw that post and decided to check my PayPal, and it said canceled for my FNL orders, and ndc has pending. So will I still have to wait like 3-5 days to get the funds returned???

yup. youll get charged from ur bank acct monday and then youll have to wait a couple days for the money to show in ur paypal acct. paypal is a pain in the %%! when it comes to cancelling. good luck to the tru heads on gettin their prs. hypebeasts and resellers i hope u get struck by lightning...twice

Here's how my night went...
playoff_12_night-1.jpg

Luckily, FNL finally kicked in.

Got through on NDC but have a question.

i checked out through paypal but there was on no money on my paypal account. does nike go into the bank account thats linked to my paypal? or did money have to be in the actual paypal account?

I'm a little confident since FNL refunded one of my orders very quickly but not the other *debit card*

If they do refund it...hopefully its soon

It is nice but it's still not over. One of my homies had his AS KD 4's confirmed with email and still got canceled 3 days later. Nothings certain with NDC till shipped. 

Dang it you have killed my optimism. I was just gonna line up with my gf sister to ensure she safe, but now you got me questioning and may buy a pair in the am to feel extra comfortable knowing I have a pair in hand.
By no means am I trying to scare you off, but anything is possible is all I'm saying. You should be alright, but if you can land that 2nd, lol do it!
*Side note, not to blow up anyone's spot but Caliroots has their ticker up. 3 hrs and counting.

Naw I appreciate the heads up. Better to know all the possibilities so I can plan ahead instead of messing around coming up empty handed due to ignorance. Props to you for the advice. Next major cop for me is the McFly those seem like a whole another beast to capture.

Im grateful I was fast and lucky enough to reserve on twitter. was stress free fridays.. picking up tomorrow. the jordan game looks to be too insane these days. makes me glad im getting more into lebrons and have almost ever J i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom