AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigWorm

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Finishline is sending out cancelation emails already?

I haven't even received a confirmation email yet...
nerd.gif
You're screwed my man. I got a PayPal confirmation at 12:02...FNL cancelled my order, lol

The things I've heard with PayPal and FNL, I didn't even bother with it.....Oh well, hopefully I can stop by the mall before I leave town

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

This cop wasn't difficult just annoying. FNL had the shoes in cart but would say error when attempted. I almost lost faith in ndc until I saw ppl were getting thru on nt and seeing a fsr helped maintain my faith. Persistence paid off, and I ordered thru my phone. Ironic when I use to order thru my pc I never get thru, but on my phone I was able to get a pair. Bout to lay it down for a power nap. Gotta deal with the crazies in the am & line up may snag another pair for the hell of it.

'this cop wasn't difficult'?

struck out on ndc, will wear my OGs although tight now lol, as i walk up and pick up my twitter reservation at Niketown.

i placed 2 orders 1 from footlocker and 1 from champs... both over the phone but no email confirmation yet..

Welp I'm sleeping in now. My gf sister said her bf was able to cop online also so no need to stand in line. I'll admit ppl bash camping or lining up, but a small part of me enjoy the atmosphere & environment. Anywho good luck to everyone & be safe. Peace!!!!

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

i'm gonna be pissed if NDC cancels my order. this is the first time I've ever even successfully placed an order.

NDC rarely cancels orders.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by dimez81

i got finishline confirmation

kinda late though, i think your order might get canceled.

naw i got it at 2:03...ndc i got at 2:00

i got mine at 10.56pm PST and I think mine going to get canceled but its good I'm not even trippin

Good luck on yours.

Just Got the Eastbay Confirmation Email!!! And Im still on hold with them On the phone should I wait a while and see if they can confirm my order or something??

Crazy. 44 mins on hold with Eastbay. Wanted to see if there was an issue with my order. After about 20 times refreshing my email, I finally got an email confirmation! Lucky...eastbay never works for me! Good night and good luck

My cousin was able to order a 10.5 from finishline 2 whole hours after release. I've never order a big release from them so i told him he's probably not getting them, when do they usually let you know your order got canceled...saturday?

Originally Posted by super23freak

Mine just went through on Footaction and Eastbay... am I going to get my pairs?????????????????
I wasn't expecting this!
Its been my experience that if you get a order number on Eastbay its a done deal.

Wow NDC was a nightmare as always...paypal address verification hang got me. Oh well...off to rsvp later today. Good luck to all.

Anyone think I'll be able to find someone to trade a pair of these for the Flint XII's? And if so do y'all think that will be a fair trade?

Got through footaction and champs and got sz 12, 10.5, 9.5, and 10 and i got confirmation on both orders now we'll see if both orders ship.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

i'm gonna be pissed if NDC cancels my order. this is the first time I've ever even successfully placed an order.

NDC rarely cancels orders.
hopefully that doesn't change. super happy right now 
happy.gif

it was crazy too I ordered on my iphone because my desktop wouldn't get through (got that same "confirming shipping address" crap). and after I put in all the info it took me back to the shipping address page and I had to put in most of my info back in again but somehow it still went through. going to wait until monday or tuesday though to be sure this actually happened 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

My cousin was able to order a 10.5 from finishline 2 whole hours after release. I've never order a big release from them so i told him he's probably not getting them, when do they usually let you know your order got canceled...saturday?

Depends. Two hours is a bit late, but I got really lucky last year on FNL with the concords. Was able to scoop them up more than an hour after the release. So perhaps your cousin's order will go through as well. Good luck.

Got two pair from Nike LA and Nike Santa Monica, Two Pair From NDC and one pair for my daughter. Goodluck to all those trying to get their pair in the AM..Be safe NT fam.. and remember, they're just shoes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom