AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, even my local ftl is getting them, so they must be everywhere! Forgot to go enter tonight, hope to drop by tmrw.

Damn, even my local ftl is getting them, so they must be everywhere! Forgot to go enter tonight, hope to drop by tmrw.
. Not really. In the NY / Ct area very limited stores getting them. Olympia, Champs, and Finishline are not getting them around here. only Footlocker. Did 3 raffles at around 6 pm and the boxes where near empty.

. Not really. In the NY / Ct area very limited stores getting them. Olympia, Champs, and Finishline are not getting them around here. only Footlocker. Did 3 raffles at around 6 pm and the boxes where near empty.
Looks pretty spread out on the release locators around nyc and long island, I don't know many ftl, champs or fta that are not getting these in. My local ftl in suffolk, only gets large jordan retro gr, and they're getting these.

So I went to the Woodbridge Mall in NJ today to get a prom dress for my daughter and I never copped a release in store always online, but today I decided to hit the ftl fa and champs I got tickets at  fa then ftl and walked into champs and the girl said they stop the raffle at 6pm is this normal ?

So I went to the Woodbridge Mall in NJ today to get a prom dress for my daughter and I never copped a release in store always online, but today I decided to hit the ftl fa and champs I got tickets at  fa then ftl and walked into champs and the girl said they stop the raffle at 6pm is this normal ?

That's normal because my local champs only does raffle from noon to 6.

Only 2 FTL near me are doing raffles. Online or bust for me.

Not normal for me. Down here in Baton Rouge the typical practice is for raffle tickets to be given out the entire time the store is open.

For example, last week the Finish Line, Foot Locker, and Foot Action at my mall were doing  a raffle on Monday and Tuesday. I was out of town and didn't fly back in until late Tuesday, didn't get to the mall until 8:15 PM, just 45 minutes before the stores closed, and yet I was able to walk in and enter raffles at all three places.

So even if my job had regular 9-5 type hours it would be easy for me to enter raffles after work.

Last edited:
Did a total of 10 raffle tickets to try and secure my 2nd pair, a lot of the boxes had very few tickets inside them. Hoping it stays that way.

I really like the lows. I don't know why my mind is pushing me to double up on these but didn't push me to double up on the bred XI lows.

Normal is whatever the store decides to do for a release. Store policies vary concerning raffles.

Same here. What grown man with a real job got time to wait in line for a raffle ticket for some shoes. Shoes are a kids game now. I got no time to deal with that mess.
View media item 1367758

I have an eblens about 7 minutes from my house. They have a 2 day window so I go after work in Tuesday. That is the only raffle I enter though. No time to hit the mall raffles.

I have an eblens about 7 minutes from my house. They have a 2 day window so I go after work in Tuesday. That is the only raffle I enter though. No time to hit the mall raffles.
Just 1 raffle for me too. One spot about 7 minutes from where I work. Only time for that 1 ticket but figured I might as well stop. Really want these... Hoping it's at retail

Last edited:
If they are anything like the hornet 13 lows they are one of the most comfortable pair of Jordans I own.

@Bigsykedaddy curious if you could compare how the hornets fit to last years 13s (dirty breds/grey toes/barons)? Or even how they fit compared to the recent 11 lows? Did to you have to half size up or anything like that? My bad if its been asked many times, I may have missed the answer in these threads... Thanks!

Last edited:

What's the fit on the new XIII low  ?  i didn't purchased any XIII since the 2005 White Black Maize low  , i had these in 13.5 it was perfect .

Didn't want my toes to be squashed  so if it's small 14 will be the way to go !
So please  anyone who has had the 2005  can comment about the fit of the new retro ? 

chance these sit?
meh depending on where you at. Probably till the afternoon when the casuals come in which didn't know the shoe was coming out, then start purchasing. I ask what they were doing at my HOH & 3 people had no clue and wanted to see what the shoe look like.

Going to be in Chicago this week and was wondering what spots I should try to grab these, any suggestions?

Tickets are hit and miss all the footlockers i hit had raffles. Champs very slim and shiekh most are not receiving them. Only one finishline was raffling. Hope i get a call.

Just got back from Westfield Culver City. Everyone there is having raffles, FTL, FNL, Champs, FTA, and Shiekhs. Shiekhs is getting up to size 15.

Does anyone have the codes for the 2 Shiekhs by Downtown LA? I'd appreciate those.

Here is the code for Shiekhs @ Westfield Culver City:

Footlockers at my area are gonna be first come first serve, no raffles. Only champs are doing raffles here. Not sure if I want to be lining up for them or not

strange, usually in my area Champs,Finishline and Olympia all get the drops but are not getting them very scarce in this area.I wonder if I should go up half size on these?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom