Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I realized at this point i’ll be set for life (until the soles fall apart), with bc3, katrinas, and WC3

But really wc3/bc3 is all i need

Sheesh, I'm actually considering my CC on this one.. It's a need. Got the BC3's, the Tinkers, Need the Kat's and the WC3's. (mayb a True blue)

I need the motivation to do this. I'm literally sitting on 40k worth of shoes and my go to everyday shoe is the Nike sock racer
Man have a kid on the way while still in college. Changes everything. Once he was born (6 years ago now) I didn’t care about anything material wise. Him good was me good. The pairs just started to get shipped out. I undercut everyone’s prices even if I went at retail or a little lower and never looked back.

Thing is too sometimes you think you’re sitting on easy money and turns out it’s not. Sure you could wait months for a buyer willing to spend what you’re asking but I’d rather sell now. Fads come and go, prices rise and plummet, it’s a big gamble. Luckily I sold things at a time Jordan’s we’re still demanding high dollar. Funny how now you can grab black and red xi’s for 250 where before they were getting 4, 450 easy.

At the end of it all it all I have zero debt besides my mortgage and a new appreciation for the little things. A closet full of clothes and shoes get you nothing

Last edited:
Man have a kid on the way while still in college. Changes everything. Once he was born (6 years ago now) I didn’t care about anything material wise. Him good was me good. The pairs just started to get shipped out. I undercut everyone’s prices ever if I went at retail or a little lower and never looked back.

Thing is too sometimes you think you’re sitting on easy money and turns out it’s not. Sure you could wait months for a buyer willing to spend what you’re asking but I’d rather sell now. Fads come and go, prices rise and plummet, it’s a big gamble. Luckily I sold things at a time Jordan’s we’re still demands high dollar. Funny how now you can grab for black and red xi’s for 250 where before they were getting 4, 450 easy.

At the end of it all it all I have zero debt besides my mortgage and a new appreciation for the little things. A closet full of clothes and shoes get you nothing

Grown Facts!

Man have a kid on the way while still in college. Changes everything. Once he was born (6 years ago now) I didn’t care about anything material wise. Him good was me good. The pairs just started to get shipped out. I undercut everyone’s prices ever if I went at retail or a little lower and never looked back.

Thing is too sometimes you think you’re sitting on easy money and turns out it’s not. Sure you could wait months for a buyer willing to spend what you’re asking but I’d rather sell now. Fads come and go, prices rise and plummet, it’s a big gamble. Luckily I sold things at a time Jordan’s we’re still demands high dollar. Funny how now you can grab for black and red xi’s for 250 where before they were getting 4, 450 easy.

How many pairs you sitting on now

Man have a kid on the way while still in college. Changes everything. Once he was born (6 years ago now) I didn’t care about anything material wise. Him good was me good. The pairs just started to get shipped out. I undercut everyone’s prices even if I went at retail or a little lower and never looked back.

Thing is too sometimes you think you’re sitting on easy money and turns out it’s not. Sure you could wait months for a buyer willing to spend what you’re asking but I’d rather sell now. Fads come and go, prices rise and plummet, it’s a big gamble. Luckily I sold things at a time Jordan’s we’re still demanding high dollar. Funny how now you can grab black and red xi’s for 250 where before they were getting 4, 450 easy.

Facts brother

i just started cracking open boxes of DS and started wearing them! To the point that a co-worker complimented my shoe game and asked if I had a different pair of Jordans for every day of the week. I just smiled and thanked him for the compliment. I bought for me to enjoy!

i just started cracking open boxes of DS and started wearing them! To the point that a co-worker complimented my shoe game and asked if I had a different pair of Jordans for every day of the week. I just smiled and thanked him for the compliment. I bought for me to enjoy!
For sure dude. I will NEVER understand keeping shoes in boxes just to have. Collecting things that re release doesn’t make sense. People did it before becuase retros weren’t promised. That’s null and void for the most part outside of a very small amount. People also didn’t know the shoes would start to fall apart if unworn. If you got them wear them to the ground becuase soon enough you’ll have boxes of unwearable participation trophies

To each his own, for sure. I have between 30-35 pairs at a time and I wear them all. I buy a pair and another one goes out, 9 times outta 10.

Thought about trying the handful of pairs thing, but I’m not built like that I guess. :lol: I gotta have more than a few options. And there aren’t too many models/colorways that I love THAT much to wear them constantly. Plus I love trying out new shoe tech, so I’m consistently buying new models.

Whatever works though. There really isn’t a right or wrong way to do it since it’s all personal preference anyways.

To each his own, for sure. I have between 30-35 pairs at a time and I wear them all. I buy a pair and another one goes out, 9 times outta 10.

Thought about trying the handful of pairs thing, but I’m not built like that I guess. :lol: I gotta have more than a few options. And there aren’t too many models/colorways that I love THAT much to wear them constantly. Plus I love trying out new shoe tech, so I’m consistently buying new models.

Whatever works though. There really isn’t a right or wrong way to do it since it’s all personal preference anyways.
Yeah it’s was a huge change at the time but I’m still able to get my shoe “fix” without being ridiculous about it to me. I’m able to be a part of the new tech with running shoes and certain gym shoes. Good thing about that is I log on 3-4 hundred miles and the shoes are done. Every 3-4 months I essentially “have” to go get a new pair into the rotation.

True

That’s why I returned my first pair of Tinker 3, as well will return my 2nd pair of Tinker 3.

Probably will return Acronym Black-Volt Vapormax too.

Very well said

Will be going to HI on Thursday and checked that FTL and Champs are FCFS over there. Will check these out over the weekend and see how I feel about them.

Two questions. Are these only going to be available (from Nike) on the SNKRS app or can I cop from the regular Nike App that sends me early access notifications? Second, what are these codes that are being posted?

Two questions. Are these only going to be available (from Nike) on the SNKRS app or can I cop from the regular Nike App that sends me early access notifications? Second, what are these codes that are being posted?

If they sit it will hit NDC(Nike app)
Codes are for extra headstart on the footsites apps
If you are platinum member you get the full 10 min headstart which increases your chances of reserving a pair

Back
Top Bottom