AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Wifey got a call back from Costa Mesa...phone was on vibrate. missed call. called back within 5 min, already sold >::smh::frown::lol:

Here's to waiting for for Westminister, Downey, Santa Ana or Buena Park....

anyone out in the east bay area get a call from the malls(southland/newpark/great mall)

i only went to newpark but my friends ended up goin to the other ones. i am sad. dont wana wake up at 5am 
mad.gif

For people that didn't win raffles, there's still the hope that people who won multiple raffles don't actually want multiple pairs.  Unclaimed ones will just hit the floor for sale, right?

Got my pair on lock, plug came thru....went 0-4 on raffles, hopefully odds are on my side for 11's! Good luck y'all!

For people that didn't win raffles, there's still the hope that people who won multiple raffles don't actually want multiple pairs.  Unclaimed ones will just hit the floor for sale, right?
One of my local footlockers said that they would still raffle off the forfeited pairs
I would go and ask your local store though

I'm pretty sure they will.

I'll be trying my luck on RSVP at 21mercer and nikentown nyc.

So i work the morning of black friday and wasnt able to sign up for the raffles, but if any nters in the east bay or the city could do me a solid i'd really appreciate it. I'll be at armani exchange in union square from 11pm thursday till 8:30am friday so if your willing to help me out shoot a pm please

Most likely they'll just hit the sales floor after the pickup time ends. That's what my local spots are doing.

I've had my 2 on lock since March. Just been waiting for my 33rd B-day
Nov, 23, to pick them up.

Last edited:
^^^^^Guys like that are the reason why the damn RIOTS are going to start out here in L.A. Greedy ***

Exactly... I mean is that necessary... 12 pairs??? Open up a shop and get you a contract with Nike wtf... Glad I don't go out to cop much anymore... Don't know how long that's gonna last though cause FL caught on to phone orders now smfh

I got my guarantee from Foot Locker - I was just asking for some of the others that were missing out.  Thanks for the responses, though.

^^^^^Guys like that are the reason why the damn RIOTS are going to start out here in L.A. Greedy ***

Exactly... I mean is that necessary... 12 pairs??? Open up a shop and get you a contract with Nike wtf... Glad I don't go out to cop much anymore... Don't know how long that's gonna last though cause FL caught on to phone orders now smfh

The purpose is to get a guarantee pair. I'm sorry I hit up multiple spots for tix and won a few. U sound stupid nd bitter.

Last edited:
Went to an actual store for the first time in a loooooong time. Got my ticket but now I remember why I stopped going. It's like talking to a bunch of 5th graders in there. Dudes won't even look at you while they speak as if they were selling crack or something lol. Never again..... For now

The purpose is to get a guarantee pair. I'm sorry I hit up multiple spots for tix and won a few. U sound stupid nd bitter.

I'm with you on that. I hit up 8 stores myself. Would be dumb to try to get one raffle ticket thinking your going to win so you gotta maximize. Either I'm really unlucky though, or the stores haven't called yet for me.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom