Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Anxious to get home and check out my pair...while I have caught almost all the JB releases I've wanted in the past 12 months, they have not been so friendly on the quality front.

anybodys pair come with a ton of paper mine came with paper where the lace lock on the shoe and a folder up grey paper separating the shoes along with the black bag

Yeah I had the same thing. It's the first time I've seen the paper between the tongue and lace lock. I thought it was a little strange. Maybe it was so the lace lock didn't leave an imprint on the tongue. IDK

Nice Grizzy

Does anyone knows sizing for GS in UK?

I know mens are a size lower for example

A US8 = UK7

How about GS??

A US 5Y = UK4 ??? Or UK4.5?

Thanks

It does automatically do that, but it's still a little higher than it was before. I think it used to be 195.00 after vatrefund was entered. Now it's like 225.00, still better than resale though ! :smokin

not sure where you got $225 from but it was still $190 something for me

my grapes just came in and i love em...even though its that plastic feeling leather, i think id rather sell my fire red 5s just to get another one.

Not gonna go through my long winded story about my 06 pair being stolen, etc. but my pair came in today as well, thanks to fellow NTer Ptone. There are still good people/NTers out there, not always lookin to get over on folks.
This buds for u P.

Not gonna go through my long winded story about my 06 pair being stolen, etc. but my pair came in today as well, thanks to fellow NTer Ptone. There are still good people/NTers out there, not always lookin to get over on folks.
This buds for u P.

Good to hear

not sure where you got $225 from but it was still $190 something for me

I got it from there web page, how did you get it for 190 ?

It's 133 £ plus 14 £ for shipping, that's like 147£ which coverts to like 229 dollars

Show us your invoice, just block out your personal info.

Last edited:
So many of these out there, please don't pay resellers that are charging more than $220.  Of the few buying/trading forums that I belong to, it seems every post has someone offering to trade for bunnys or grapes, bunnys or grapes.  

Bought my lady a pair, and I kept it moving.

Metallic>

Grape
Fire Red
Metallic
1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

grapes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>metallics

Last edited:
Just got my package from Finish Line...biggest box ever.

Shoe has extra glue in multiple spots, strong smell like the Fire Red V's, no major scuffs/marks or creases at least. Like others have said it came with a lot of folded up paper as well as the black plastic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom