Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

This yellowing debate coulda been a 1st place science project in 6th grade. Does storing shoes with the shoe paper in the box accelerate the process of yellowing in Jordans? Lol
LOL it would be an interesting experiment.  Many different methods to test.

Hey guys I got a pair from the hoh BK opening a few weeks ago, and the left shoe has bumps in them. I took it back to FTL and the manager said he can either give me a credit to buy something else(didn't ask for my money back) or I could just keep them. I kept them for now, but I didn't get some 10-20% off like Nike gives out. I'm wondering, if I contact Nike will I get some sort of discount for my defected product or not?
should of just got youre money back. for him to only give you those two options, hees a dbag. just try to bring it to another HOH, you drive? i would try 34 or harlem

^^ yeah it ndc. I don't even know about it. I was playing candy crush on my ipad when the tweet popped up in my notifications

literally had these on RD...sold them and regretted it...copped an 11 off of the restock...cancelled and copped a 10.5 90 min later...sizes keep popping up...you just have to have the page up even though Nike dropped it from the TLO

Picked these up from the restock. Clicked on the link when it popped up and every shoe except for some foams were sold out. Kept clicking on every shoe I was interested in and about 40 min after the link dropped. A bunch of sizes for this shoe came up. 

So basically instead of doing the restocks a week after from canceled or returned orders, they have one big or mini random restock?

I like it the other way better

What shoes were available from the restock? I went on ndc randomly last night and saw the Grapes in 11.5 and couple sizes in the Bug Bunny 8s but that was about it. Thanks.

How do I get these laces?

Where else can I find other laces for my Jordan V's.  

I am looking for these and black laces.

Thank You.

Yes, I understand that part.

Where can I go to find those laces though, and all other Jordan V laces.

I am having trouble finding one place that has a selection of Jordan Laces.

should of just got youre money back. for him to only give you those two options, hees a dbag. just try to bring it to another HOH, you drive? i would try 34 or harlem
I called 125th and the guy said for defective merchandise you have to bring it back to the store you bought it from. I played ball in em the other day and the bump is not terrible, but still, noticeable. Anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Back
Top Bottom