Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I think they just closed since it's nine. I'm going to go back a little after 11pm get a pathmark shopping cart and put all of them inside and bring them to a dumpster.I just dont want the mall security to see me do it they always driving by in the jeeps. I'll post pics if successful

I got back from copping the White/University Blue 1's from Jimmy Jazz at Bay Plaza mall in the Bronx not too long ago. It pisses me off that when I walked past footaction there were already chairs outside the door for the Fire Red 5's and no one sitting in them. I went inside and asked them if they getting the 5's saturday the guy said yeah first come first serve no raffles or tickets.

It's not fair that someone can put their chairs there on thursday, go home and then come back on Saturday and say "thats my spot in line because my chair is there". It might have even been there before today. Stupid footaction people allow this BS too. I gotta do some hunting so I can secure my pair on Saturday for retail.Freaking hypebeats make it so hard to cop a pair of sneakers on release day.In my area it's always hard to cop jays on release day because of crap like this. And Eff the jets and that stupid chair!  
mad.gif

man i would kicked those chairs to the street or just snatch them up

People are funny as hell
roll.gif

If I was you I would've yanked, kicked and tossed in the street all these little frail *** chairs

And if I was the manager I would not honor any of those lames a pair
im surprised the chairs weren't jacked by some homeless dudes

Why don't you just remove the chairs? I seriously wouldn't honor any chairs... I'd simply stand first in line.

Last edited:
I got back from copping the White/University Blue 1's from Jimmy Jazz at Bay Plaza mall in the Bronx not too long ago. It pisses me off that when I walked past footaction there were already chairs outside the door for the Fire Red 5's and no one sitting in them. I went inside and asked them if they getting the 5's saturday the guy said yeah first come first serve no raffles or tickets.

It's not fair that someone can put their chairs there on thursday, go home and then come back on Saturday and say "thats my spot in line because my chair is there". It might have even been there before today. Stupid footaction people allow this BS too. I gotta do some hunting so I can secure my pair on Saturday for retail.Freaking hypebeats make it so hard to cop a pair of sneakers on release day.In my area it's always hard to cop jays on release day because of crap like this. And Eff the jets and that stupid chair!  
mad.gif
(go BEARS!)
Reminds me of the winter parking scene in Chicago, where people leave lawn chairs outside to reserve there spot.

Last edited:
Wait what? So if you leave a chair out at ya'll Footaction or wherever than ya'll good? :lol: That's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. :lol: But if it works props to those people. Because if i'm in line and see that? I'd yank them chairs out of my way and put them in the dumpster.

Confirmed at NTSF. I'd of been salty if I didn't get it seeing as I tweeted them within 5 seconds. Having one window open to refresh, and then having another window with your name and size already filled out has been working pretty decent for me.

Anyone else get one from MOA? I was kinda mad they didn't do it around 3:30 like they normally do, but got mine anyway. 

wow I sent my RSVP for vegas without the "#" and about a minute after they sent out the tweet.

and I still got through :smokin

I was going to spend this saturday with the fam out in the bay area and tweeted a dm to NTSF when they sent out their tweet. I got selected but for those folks who get their shoes from there is it guarantee? Cuz on the tweet back just say i have a "spot in line" so i dont know if my size is reserved.

I was going to spend this saturday with the fam out in the bay area and tweeted a dm to NTSF when they sent out their tweet. I got selected but for those folks who get their shoes from there is it guarantee? Cuz on the tweet back just say i have a "spot in line" so i dont know if my size is reserved.
it's guaranteed just be there before 4pm

Back
Top Bottom