Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I need these bad..missed these and the yotr 7s and have been salty ever since. I love me some 7s.

speaking of hares.. i actually "found" my old pair and they are in stupid great condition.. like i literally worn mines once to get some pizza in 2010 and left them hiding away.. That CDP i really wanted the XVI's soo bad that i just skipped the Hare.. How much are they worth these days besides eBays silly markup prices?

speaking of hares.. i actually "found" my old pair and they are in stupid great condition.. like i literally worn mines once to get some pizza in 2010 and left them hiding away.. That CDP i really wanted the XVI's soo bad that i just skipped the Hare.. How much are they worth these days besides eBays silly markup prices?

View media item 1039788View media item 1039790
so simple, yet so clean to me. Are they DS still?

^^ They look it. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
thanks for the compliment.. i have to see whats the market value of these before i consider rocking these anytime soon though. For giggles ill prolly put some protor on the bottom though

thanks for the compliment.. i have to see whats the market value of these before i consider rocking these anytime soon though. For giggles ill prolly put some protor on the bottom though
A DS pair is around $300-400, last week i bought a pair of CDP 7s on its own that was also worn once. I found it on craigslist, it was a split pack with the receipt and had no flaws just a little dirty bottom and almost no creases. I bought it for a steal $220 because the guy had to pay his rent ASAP.

A DS pair is around $300-400, last week i bought a pair of CDP 7s on its own that was also worn once. I found it on craigslist, it was a split pack with the receipt and had no flaws just a little dirty bottom and almost no creases. I bought it for a steal $220 because the guy had to pay his rent ASAP.
i love catching those situations when youre the buyer.. you usually get some steal of a deals.. now im kinda iffy.. should i sell em or sould i keep them protect them and rock em once or twice?..lol its soo white and anything.. a bad step on the shoe, rain, would just destory the look..lol

i love catching those situations when youre the buyer.. you usually get some steal of a deals.. now im kinda iffy.. should i sell em or sould i keep them protect them and rock em once or twice?..lol its soo white and anything.. a bad step on the shoe, rain, would just destory the look..lol
Nah, rock the joints lol, they are beuties. Dont see a lot of them on the streets as much, maybe its only in my area. I usually see people rocking the 11s, 4s, 3s, 1s,5s,9s,13s, 6s. I wore these out the first day i copped and got many dudes attention. It was like seeing a ferrari on the streets, the only 7s people in my city rock are usually the olympics, raptors, bordeuxs. If i were you id rock, but only in good sunny weather. Im gonna cop the hares releasing this year or next year though.

You haven't seen many OGs then. IMO the 4, 11, and 12 have been butchered the worst
I think you don't get what I mean. I have seen them I just like the newer shapes better esp the 4s, I really dislike the OG shaped 4s. But hey that's just my opinion and I am certain to get flamed for it but I don't care.

^^ They look it. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

ds = about $400. needless to say that number might increase all of a sudden if these don't release soon like everyone is hoping.

Well.. i rocked my 7's today.. I brought a backup pair of shoes (fighter jets) because theres a chance of rain.. and rain + grey suede = DONE!!! however..  Because I'm OD with keeping shoes clean.. I protected not only the bottom but the complete sides of the shoe.. I'm talking detailed cuts for the most part and after today ill just put them back in the box never to wear again..lol but i will say all the white and grey is lovely.. but its just soo risky.. if only i could protect the suede from a careless misstep...

Always wanted a pair of Hares. Just never wanted to pay the price. Probably the only pair of 7s besides Bordeaux I'd be interested in.

I must be one of the only people that like the newer shapes as opposed to the OG. Outside of the 1s, 3s and 6s i dont mind the newer shapes at all.

You haven't seen many OGs then. IMO the 4, 11, and 12 have been butchered the worst

I doubt he has. This is the 1st time I've ever seen someone prefer the retro shapes over the OG's.

Agree.

I don't see how anyone could prefer the slim down banana shaped look we're getting now compared to the OGs and 1999-2003 retros

Just look at the shape of the 2009 retros that kids today call "grails" :x

View media item 1044676
Still regret selling my original retro of the Space Jam :smh: but not the 2009s :lol:
1021847.jpg

Last edited:
I hope they dont mess up the shape on these, recent 6s have been all over the place - totally out of shape look and feel nothing like the original 6s.

Back
Top Bottom