Air Jordan 9 “Baseball Pack”. Releasing July 15th

So I would assume the black pair is probably the pair most people will end up with, while the brown pair is probably more "limited" Just a guess...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️
the brown pair will be like the insert card that don't come in the box set. Just like baseball cards back then. I see what they are doing here.

I read something about only 2000 pairs being made not sure how many of the 2000 will be the brown pair ..but hopefully I'll get the brown I like that the most wonder how resell will be with these

I read something about only 2000 pairs being made not sure how many of the 2000 will be the brown pair ..but hopefully I'll get the brown I like that the most wonder how resell will be with these
Maybe 1,000 pairs if the 2,000 pairs total is true

Where did the 'chase card' information originate from?
I've been following this release pretty closely, according to SC a "select few" will receive the brown pair. Other sites also report that JB has confirmed the #35 pair to be "much more limited".

I read that from the Jumpman 23 app I Google that app and it showed releases until december it said limited 2000 pairs but I wasant sure if it meant 2000 only brown pairs or all together 2000 but I know there super limited and that it will be random shoes u get

I've been following this release pretty closely, according to SC a "select few" will receive the brown pair. Other sites also report that JB has confirmed the #35 pair to be "much more limited".
Some of those sites are going off of rumors, most turn out to be alternative facts

The disappointment that you spent hundreds of dollars and not getting the pair that you want... Dudes that got power to pay for that torture, powers to u..
laugh.gif

No product Nike has ever sold has not been eligible for return - I doubt these will be the first.

I'm obviously just speculating and I hope I am wrong but I bet they will be eligible for returns only if the bag is sealed/unopened. Sort of negates the whole idea otherwise.

I'm obviously just speculating and I hope I am wrong but I bet they will be eligible for returns only if the bag is sealed/unopened. Sort of negates the whole idea otherwise.

I'm sure the factory has some extra bags laying around

i just want a barons jersey. wanted the mesh bp but leaning towards the birmingham button up instead

Hmm.. I was thinking these would hit for $400 since pinnacle, $250 not terrible. But kinda cheese everyone will be chasing the brown and get black.

Where they releasing anyway? SNKRS only or some bs,. Don't see em on foot calandars.

Last edited:
Hmm.. I was thinking these would hit for $400 since pinnacle, $250 not terrible. But kinda cheese everyone will be chasing the brown and get black.

Where they releasing anyway? SNKRS only or some bs,. Don't see em on foot calandars.

I hope in store. Snkrs hasn't been kind to me in quite some time.

Not gonna bash the shoe.  I just came in here to post that this whole concept is stupid. Mystery pair?! This ain't a $2 mystery prize carnival game?!
mean.gif

I'm through with JB!  Well, until...probably Aug. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom