Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
JUST GOT THROUGH ON NDC!!!!!

KEEP TRYING GUYS!!!!!!

REFRESH THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
pretty wack how this release was treated.
Totally Agree! JJ is a joke, NDC won't let me checkout when I see my size. Eastbay and Champs show ALL sizes available but you can't checkout.

So then I called all my local Champs and FNL in the Chicago burbs and NONE of them are getting these
mean.gif

The thing that irritates me the most is they are releasing all these ******** colorways all over the place, yet this one is released in limited locations? (HOH/FL Exclusive) Also, how can someone like footlocker/eastbay/etc not have the infrastructure to accept mass orders. I've been trying to order a pair and went out to my local spots since 8 and either no one got them, or just general connectivity issues with NDC and Footlocker/Etc. It just seems like they met a small margin of the demand... They can over produce killroys like crazy, can't even ship enough olives to Limited accounts?

I just in all of my years of doing this, didn't not expect olives to be selling out like this.

Sz. 17 and 18 still up on FTL.com if any big footed dudes are still interested. Disappointed how this release was treated.

The thing that irritates me the most is they are releasing all these ******** colorways all over the place, yet this one is released in limited locations? (HOH/FL Exclusive) Also, how can someone like footlocker/eastbay/etc not have the infrastructure to accept mass orders. I've been trying to order a pair and went out to my local spots since 8 and either no one got them, or just general connectivity issues with NDC and Footlocker/Etc. It just seems like they met a small margin of the demand... They can over produce killroys like crazy, can't even ship enough olives to Limited accounts?
I just in all of my years of doing this, didn't not expect olives to be selling out like this.
if coppin olive's are this bad, I don't even wanna know what next week's gunna be like with the bred IV's
mean.gif

Never really checked this thread.... I assumed that it was going to be an easy copp .... damn was I wrong lol...
So sme retailers did t carry em or what? Just cme back from da mall n only hoh had em it seems...

doors finally opened and iI was told byboth foot locker and champs that they didn't receive them. First L I've taken all year, I'm just going to hope for a restock or for the prices to drop online

Kinda salty right now......but knowing I wasn't gonna wear them for a while , I'm positive I'll catch em in traffic.....just like I did with the black flip iii's.

Back
Top Bottom