Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

Jayzoe,

You aint lying man. Nikewiz was that #$#+.... We both ordered 2-3 pairs each of multiple releases from dude. He must of though we were sick.

Never even wore mine..tried to unload quick. They were uglyyyy...and i had to fight to get in line for them.
embarassed.gif

to be real i dont really like these that much. My 13's are my favorite J's but that color is just not for me

there was mad hype for these. people were flipping over them. the matching JB shirt with the altitude green jumpman, even that was hyped. they were goingfor like $50 - $60. hah. crazy. I dont know of any other JB release where even the matching tee had people beasting.
eek.gif

put out some retro concord XI's right now and I still dont think it would match the insanity caused by the Altitudes.
laugh.gif

only one place in my city got em and I missed out. copped on ebay and got hit with some fakes.
tired.gif

seller had a legit pair pictured in the auction and was shipping out fake ones. ended up getting a real pair on ebay a few months later.

I remember when i knocked these off ova here in the H it was at a midnight release over here at a footaction by gulfgate i was like 3rd in line grabbed like 5pair store only had like under 100 pairs we started the line bout right after 7 o'clock got them right at midnight but by the time midnight hit there wasprobably over 200 hundred people outside the store it got pretty crazy but i got mines and flipped to the club so didnt stick around to long to see whathappened...

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I think they're cool because they different and they have that green, but they're overrated in my eyes.
basically...

these take a backseat to every single OG color....

like 7 months after guy down the street from me had um ds asked for 175 got um and only wore them 2wice nice shoes tho

I use to shop at one sneaker store and one only. I didn't know too much and bought these for 210 I believe. There were plenty of places that had thesethough for good prices. I still can't believe people lined up, were hyped about these when in h.s. I was only 1 of 4 with these. If it was so hyped I wouldhave thought more people would have these.
I still have mines however, vnds, in 10.5 . I may sell them but idk. If anyone may want them pm me.

it was pretty crazy when they released, people we're trying to sell there spots for like $300-$400, &
once people purchased the altitudes they we're trying to sell them for more than they we're value to people
in line.

The Altitude XIII's are what brought me to NT
pimp.gif

I googled 'Jordan 13 Black/Green' and one of the links led me to a post on them here...

Great shoe...still remember woke up early for these and they ended up sitting on the shelves for at least a week here in T.O.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

The Altitude XIII's are what brought me to NT
pimp.gif

I googled 'Jordan 13 Black/Green' and one of the links led me to a post on them here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Should of never sold them
mad.gif

Small story - People in Seattle waited days for these at Nike Town, I was like nah I'm not going to waitfor these. I went to Vancouver BC that next weekend they had a full size run at the Nike store and Footlocker I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
i will post pics soon
tongue.gif

just sold them...for more than i bought them...bought for 180 when they dropped...sold for 275 worn about 7 times

I used to call em the dinosaur's lol. They was aiight. Really wasn't worth the wait for me

Back
Top Bottom