Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

These were fiyah!!!....if you could find them!

I've rocked the heck out of 1pr, & have 2 pr on ice.
Great kicks to hoop in!
pimp.gif

Yeah, Hype was crazy. I barely got a pair at UNDFTD. IMO, the best non OG XIII that was made. The faux stingray skin is sick. One of the few pairs I regretselling.
ohwell.gif

they are horrible....look like u stepped in slim and it permanent.......just not the freshest shoe made

Louis Williams dropped 49 in them on us in the states, final four. I declared that day never to get them.

I remember being pretty tight that I couldnt get my hands on these. Seen some dude with em couple days ago and just thought, @!% was i thinkin?

its ok. nothing to be excited about. the color is simple. im not gonna camp out for this one.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

its ok. nothing to be excited about. the color is simple. im not gonna camp out for this one.
yeah probably not, it would require a time machine now...

the first time i saw someone rockin a pair was at the uc berkeley gym. nate robinson was wearing them and boppin on everyone left and right. however, i dontknow what i was more stunned/caught off guard by: seeing the altitudes or seeing nate robinson a foot away from me.

when these came out i was sleeping plus i had school so i passed... but i saw my friend with these so they grew on me... i eventually copped from anotherfriend for 180

YES ERR BODY WANTED THESE WAS GLAD TO GET THEM AND KEEP THEM DS BUT ENDED UP COPIN ANOTHER VNDS PAIR OF CRAIGSLIST FOR 130 IT WAS A STEAL

funny how i just saw a DS pair end at under $160 shipped on the bay the other day, too bad i slept
ohwell.gif

Alts are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still need a pair.

I got 2 DS sizes of these just sitting in my closet! i feel like wearig one of em but jut dont hve the guts to do it
roll.gif

I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing at Shrewd03's comment at the top of this page...which reminds me, I think I'll wear my pair today

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by shrewd03

its ok. nothing to be excited about. the color is simple. I'm not gonna camp out for this one.
yeah probably not, it would require a time machine now...
this had me laughing so much, i literally am laughing out loud
laugh.gif

Definitely Released During The Dawn Of The HypeBeast Era. It Was An Ok-Looking Shoe, Simple Black With The Altitude Green On The Very Bottom Of The Sole.I'm Happy With My White/Flint/French Blue 13's & OG Black/Navy Low Top XIII's. I Even Think The White/Wheat's Looked Better Than TheAltitudes.

This shoe falls under the regret I bought them category... But the chase was fun. This was the first release that I actually had to work for drove all over theChi on RD date, and was disappointed when I got them, but at that point it was personal. I had them for about a year then sold them, to plain in my opinion.This shoe did start the hype.

Back
Top Bottom