Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I have never been able to cop ANY JB release on NDC. Copped the Royals on EB with relative ease. Back to sleep...Have a happy & safe holiday everyone. Hope everyone who wants them gets a pair.

I tried calling customer service and it says they are closed which I don't get cause they open at 8am and I called at 845

I tried to get a pair of Royals for a friend... who actually like these off FNL after getting an error on NDC... smh... got an error as I tried to checkout... but end up getting thru with ease on Footlocker... got order # just need shipping confirmation

Showed up to my local mall 5 mins before opening and nobody is lining up, this will be easy cop, loving it. People just go to your local store and don't stress it.

Anyone who gets these today, post on feet pics/videos! Eager to see more shots of these.

I got my true size and these fit perfectly, I wouldn't go half size down cuz at my true size these are like a glove. Snug!!!

decided to try copping one last time after finishline rejected 3 different cards and paypal even though i had more than enough funds on paypal.  I just finished checking out and its strange, because i used one of the 3 credit cards and this time it went through.  Any idea, why it went through this time??  Got royal for 150 and in my size :smile:

Wasnt feeling the concord colorway because of the purple.

Easy grab, went into my local House of Hoops and got my size and left, nobody waiting in line for them, guess the hype is only for retro Jordans...

These mad comfy tho

Ahah last night saw royals on eBay going for 350. Now all at 180, how the shoe game should be.

anyone who gets the wolf grey early post some on feet pics

if they look good with shorts im def copping those.

Picked up the royals today from a local footaction, showed up at 10am when they opened, was the only one there lol 

i would have copped those royals for fun if they were up on nba.com since i got a $40 off :smh:

NBA never gets anything SMH

niketown ny had quite a few around 11 when I showed up. blues but not the concords. was thinking of dying the soles.
-may I have a photoshop of a pair w a slime green sole and one with black?8)

Back
Top Bottom