Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Same for me.  Drifted into the local HOH around 11. They said that mine were the first ones they sold.  Place was pretty much dead.

I just left my mall and saw the royal pair sitting. They look much better in person. Hopefully the black and white drop in the U.S. I'll definitely scoop a pair.

I was gonna quote you guys, but a lot of you had the same feelings towards these. I strolled into the mall shortly after they opened, went into HOH and saw these sitting there. Tried them on and I fell in love with them! I wasn't too sold this morning when they hit online stores, but it was love at first sight! Even tried them on to ensure I got the right size, luckily I did. In any case, I walked out with the Royals. I am very happy with the purchase. This is the perfect shoe to wear and not have to worry about creasing.

Do these have the anglets for those who copped in store?
The regular Futures do have gold aglets, but they are a different style than the ones on the Premiums. The Premiums are larger and can be unscrewed. 

Looks like on Eastbays release calendar jordan future black/black/white scheduled to release June 21.

Are these tts? I copped a size 10 but was thinking of also copping a 10.5 from finishline since I can still add to cart

Last edited:
Liked the lack of hype, went all in on the future this morning
pimp.gif
how did you get a discount? thats like 30 bucks off each!

Back
Top Bottom