Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Anyone know what cw these are? Are they the black and whites?
This has been posted a few times in this thread, but that description doesn't seem to fit any in the pic
nerd.gif
(maybe the far left in the summer section?)

Then again, the concords aren't in this pic at all so who knows...

i just want a release on those black/white sole. depending how i like the cool grey id double up on those.

and here i thought i was never buying these :lol:

Anyone know what cw these are? Are they the black and whites?
This has been posted a few times in this thread, but that description doesn't seem to fit any in the pic
nerd.gif
(maybe the far left in the summer section?)

the black and whites aren't on here either though the black ver that are on here are 10x better than the black and whites

looks like the royal blues gonna sit. good for me. can cop after my vacation

didnt they sell out on ndc? are they sitting on other sites? seriously asking because i havent looked elsewhere after i grabbed from ndc

could mean locally. I know I saw the royal pairs this weekend at a champs sports in Delaware. not sure they are "sitting" but there were 2 pairs on display.

This has been posted a few times in this thread, but that description doesn't seem to fit any in the pic :nerd: (maybe the far left in the summer section?)

View media item 992080
Actually now that I think about it. It could be the far left in the fall collection. That upper looks like obsidian. If it is definitely copping!!

Last edited:
This has been posted a few times in this thread, but that description doesn't seem to fit any in the pic :nerd: (maybe the far left in the summer section?)

View media item 992080
Actually now that I think about it. It could be the far left in the fall collection. That upper looks like obsidian. If it is definitely copping!!

idk about that .... white is the last color named on all three of the solid cw's which means the last color is the midsole color. so that midsole would be game royal not white im assuming.

didnt they sell out on ndc? are they sitting on other sites? seriously asking because i havent looked elsewhere after i grabbed from ndc
yea I meant here in Houston. should have stated that. Was at the galleria here and they had Volt, Royals and Concords at all the stores.

Im still trying 2 get the GITD Futures for atleast under $500, under $450 would be great!

royals were all over the malls yesterday... every single store had them... the concords were nowhere to be seen...

Back
Top Bottom