Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Last edited:
$120/per is better
smile.gif
couldnt agree more... but lettuce be cereal... we will never see prices like that again...

I got a Back Order Mail from Foot Action and Eastbay. Does it mean that all my orders will be cancelled? 

Anyone receive the Back Order mail?

I got a Back Order Mail from Foot Action and Eastbay. Does it mean that all my orders will be cancelled? 

Anyone receive the Back Order mail?
Usually backorder just means it takes more than 2-3 days to ship it. I've gotten Back-Orders on retro J's and all went through. I think they'll have plenty of these.

Last edited:
Just got this email :frown:

Thank you for your recent order, number . from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we were not able to validate the information that you provided on the billing information page of the website with your bank. For security reasons we had to cancel the order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order. If you feel that the information on your order is correct, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order. Our Customer Care Agents are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 12:00am, Sat, 8am - 10pm, Sun, 10am - 8pm EST by calling 888-777-3949 or by email at customerservice@finishline.com. Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/

Regards ,

Finish Line Customer Care

Any idea as to why this happens? Just emailed them back to see if I can validate my information over email because I'm overseas.

Are
Just got this email :frown:

Thank you for your recent order, number . from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we were not able to validate the information that you provided on the billing information page of the website with your bank. For security reasons we had to cancel the order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order. If you feel that the information on your order is correct, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order. Our Customer Care Agents are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 12:00am, Sat, 8am - 10pm, Sun, 10am - 8pm EST by calling 888-777-3949 or by email at customerservice@finishline.com. Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/

Regards ,

Finish Line Customer Care

Any idea as to why this happens? Just emailed them back to see if I can validate my information over email because I'm overseas.

Are your billing and shipping addresses the same ?

Got this email this morning... was looking out for a friend on the royals...

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815.

Sincerely, Footlocker

Did you get the payment error before it let you pay ? 

I first tried copping at 8 am est when they released, got payment error as it wouldn't accept my credit card. I tried 3 different credit cards and they all got rejected and the weird thing is 2 of those we're new never tried on finish line. An American Express an then a MasterCard. Then I tried paypal and that don't work either would not accept my money even though I had more than enough. I couldn't do anything else so I quit.

I tried again 2 hours after when I gt to my hotel and nothing, wouldn't work. Finally I tried in the morning and it went through with the master card. Then I got the cancelled order email like 5 hours ago

I wonder what the "family forever" pair will look like on the 14th, and if they are gonna have denim as well. That also leads to premium tag..or nah?

Back
Top Bottom