Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Check you Hibbets. I went to one today with the black 3M futures. Not the weave material but the ones that dropped overseas.

Weird release. I called wish even after someone posted they had sold their last pair and they sold me an 11. Gonna try to find a trading partner with a 9. Still looking for my first pair of Futures! Sort of.

I was able to pick up 2 in the bay.  Just walked in and got'em!  

After getting them home though, I'm not so sure I'm as thrilled about these as my glows and black 3Ms. 
embarassed.gif

Gonna have to look at them for a while, let the colorway sink in
laugh.gif

Got lucky and was able to place a phone order through Unknwn. Very pleased that I paid $200 shipped to Cali...no sale tax. Was gonna pick up the wolf grey Futures, but once I saw these I had to give myself a chance to get the Premiums first since the other pair are still available in certain spots. Very glad I picked these up. Will be rocking these to the home opener at the Coliseum, mos def my go to shoe for away games once football season starts too. Good luck to those that are on the hunt. Wish I had this much luck with the Glows when they released.

View media item 1099466
Easiest cop ever. Just walked into Shiekh SF asked for my size and left. No lines, no hassle. I even went in at 12:30. They still have a few sizes left

i dont think the hype was too crazy. just mostly on the internet in small groups. certain places still had them at 3pm. people who live in the bay area who wanted them coulda got them. of course if they knew the spots.

For anyone interested and living in the Tampa, FL area, Hibbett Sports at the University Mall has the Jordan Future black 3M early.  Supposed to release at the end of August, but they have them there today for retail ($150).  I had no interest in any of the Jordan Future releases thus far, until I saw these in person.  Picked up an 11.5 tonight.

For anyone interested and living in the Tampa, FL area, Hibbett Sports at the University Mall has the Jordan Future black 3M early.  Supposed to release at the end of August, but they have them there today for retail ($150).  I had no interest in any of the Jordan Future releases thus far, until I saw these in person.  Picked up an 11.5 tonight.

View media item 1100007

View media item 1100008
Nice!! You know if they take phone orders?

View media item 1100110
I dunno how this guy ALWAYS get the new releases, but dang! He's killing me with his size runs almost every release.

Im posting it anyway for those still looking. I don't know anything about the seller giza408 or whatever but BayKicks4Sale is not the seller, he/they post for free. Anyway proceed at your own discretion.

Back
Top Bottom