Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

View media item 11004055th or so wear out of these!
I feel I would wear them a lot more if it weren't for the icy sole. Yes I have OCD (obsessive cleaning disorder).
Bought them TTS but I feel that these fit way more comfortable without socks on.
As stupid as this may sound, even in my head.. Will the mesh 'break in'? My pinky toe feels locked in with socks on. If I size up they'll just slip off. I already need to tie these because of the lack of ankle support.
Besides that: no regrets! #teameurope

Last edited:
^^Mannnnn, cant believe I just watched a good 30 secs of this to catch a glimpse of some shoes!!

what the hek is this anyway?

Fillipino Champ rocking the sport blue futures at EVO 2014
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
how do you know he is filipino?

^^Mannnnn, cant believe I just watched a good 30 secs of this to catch a glimpse of some shoes!!

what the hek is this anyway?

The "World Cup" / "World Series" of fighting games. It's held in Las Vegas every July man. Pure action and hype! Unfortunately my Guile sucks ***** on PSN :smokin

On the fence about keeping mine. They look better in pictures IMO. Or, it could be that they're too Raideresque and it's 9er gang over here.

RAAAAAAAIIIDERS!!

sorry had to! :lol:

Anyway, they look better in pics to me too. All the grey, harder to see the 3m pop. Plus, does the leather lining on these feel weird to anybody?

These def wont be my raiders gameday shoes. Gonna go with my Baron 9s ....occasional high heeled leather boots depending who im with! :wink:

Last edited:
Curious to see some on feet of the metallic silver premiums. Nobody wants to try them on?

I haven't tried mine on either cause I'm still on the fence about keeping em lol was gonna wear em to sneaker summit today but imma find down thing else

Shoe palace in Tanforan mall still has them in case any of you Bay Area peeps are still looking for them

The risk with that is it might get sold out instantly on release.
They should be GR. They're not premium and there's already saturation from the Euro market pairs. August is also an expensive month for J's so these will probably be lower priority than a lot of the other releases. Will sell out on NDC most likely though.

I offered someone on eBay who had glows $380 and he said it's the lowest offer he's had. What's up with these things?

Then I said if he could do the $380 for breds, again lowest offer he's gotten.

I'm assuming the person wants $450-$500. That's close to completing a set of Lance Mountain 1's. Could never do that.

I think these sellers should cash in now. I don't think the premiums will increase in their value in a year or two. There are just too many pairs out there now and the reps are getting better. Even if it's limited...spending over $200 on Futures is really stretching it for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom