Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

the tongue "leather" feels weird to me. kinda cheap. is it even real leather or a very good synthetic?

I offered someone on eBay who had glows $380 and he said it's the lowest offer he's had. What's up with these things?

Then I said if he could do the $380 for breds, again lowest offer he's gotten.

Most of the ebay sellers that still have authentic Glows and Infrareds have had them listed since release and probably turned down much higher offers.
They let the hype pass them by and now are probably still hoping someone offers those high resale prices from a couple weeks ago.

$380 was a legit offer for infrareds but you'll have to come up closer to $450 for glows.

Most of the ebay sellers that still have authentic Glows and Infrareds have had them listed since release and probably turned down much higher offers.
They let the hype pass them by and now are probably still hoping someone offers those high resale prices from a couple weeks ago.

$380 was a legit offer for infrareds but you'll have to come up closer to $450 for glows.

2 Dudes told me $600 (sz 12) for glows on eBay. NO WAY I'm paying that for anything.

I was going to scoop these today but after those pics I am just gonna save my money and buy the CG's instead. I don't like the thicker woven pattern and those Silver Metallics don't look anywhere near as good as some of the photos I had seen. The smaller woven pattern looks better and I can grab the CG for $150 shipped

sorry this isn't a PRM related post... but had to let people know, I am returning these for various reasons...

- 3M is weird

- ugly upper

- OK cw

- glue stain on the right shoe

^^^very UNLIKELY.  Unless you're talking about used pairs.

When the DS pairs dry up, the price will go up.

Plenty of fakes in those CW, so those might hit $260

I understand why y'all might want a DS shoe, but to me it don't matter as long as it's wearable and not beat up. Just swap the insole , take the laces out, clean up the inside and laces.

Good to go imo. Saves money too

I understand why y'all might want a DS shoe, but to me it don't matter as long as it's wearable and not beat up. Just swap the insole , take the laces out, clean up the inside and laces.

Every shoe hits $260 resale if your ok with a previously worn pair.

Some of us just don't get down like that though, especially not on a shoe like this.

I've seen more than a couple people wearing futures with no socks, not interested in any worn pairs.

Has anyone ever wondered how these shoes would be if it wasn't Jordan brand?

I mean, would you still find the whole design appealing? Do you think it would be as popular as it has been?

For me, I think it'd look pretty groovy if it wasn't Jordan brand. Not sure I'd get it though. The greys definitely look very 'normal' to me if it wasn't Jordan brand.

If these weren't Jordan brand, I would definitely pick up a pair. These would also probably be 20-50% of the price, and I'd probably pick up multiple. Honestly, if these had any more Jordan branding on them, I wouldn't even consider them.

I mean, would you still find the whole design appealing? Do you think it would be as popular as it has been?

For me, I think it'd look pretty groovy if it wasn't Jordan brand. Not sure I'd get it though. The greys definitely look very 'normal' to me if it wasn't Jordan brand.

You don't have to wonder.

They're called Nike Desert Woven Chukka or Lunar Woven Chukka.

Was gonna buy the grey until I saw the iguana green. The gold accent on the dark green also has more contrast that makes it look more high end.

Last edited:

Nike Lunar Woven Chukka:

Last edited:

Every shoe hits $260 resale if your ok with a previously worn pair.

Some of us just don't get down like that though, especially not on a shoe like this.

I've seen more than a couple people wearing futures with no socks, not interested in any worn pairs.
you make a good point with these, foot fungus beware
sick.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom