Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Has anyone ever wondered how these shoes would be if it wasn't Jordan brand?

I mean, would you still find the whole design appealing? Do you think it would be as popular as it has been?

For me, I think it'd look pretty groovy if it wasn't Jordan brand. Not sure I'd get it though. The greys definitely look very 'normal' to me if it wasn't Jordan brand.

they look pretty much like roshes

they would do fine if release by nike and they would probably cost $30-50 less

so do i have a chance at getting these soon for $100 each? id honestly get the blue, red, grey, and black at once if they hit that price online or something
frown.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if some or all of the colorways you mentioned went on sale at some point.  I have no way of predicting which ones or for how much though.

The risk with that is it might get sold out instantly on release.

Dawg yall need to calm down. There is no reason to pay over retail for these. They haven't even released in the US yet! I understand if they came out and sold out right away but geez, give yourself a chance. I would be very surprised if these sold out. Not one GR has completely sold out. You're going to have every shoe store carrying these online, not to mention all the shops that will have them in-store. If you want them that bad, and you do your research, you should be able to get them easily.

Just relax, man. Stop trying to justify paying resell prices.

Dawg yall need to calm down. There is no reason to pay over retail for these. They haven't even released in the US yet! I understand if they came out and sold out right away but geez, give yourself a chance. I would be very surprised if these sold out. Not one GR has completely sold out. You're going to have every shoe store carrying these online, not to mention all the shops that will have them in-store. If you want them that bad, and you do your research, you should be able to get them easily.

Just relax, man. Stop trying to justify paying resell prices.
Exactly.  Although, I don't think he's trying to justify paying reseller prices, I just think he's stressed about not getting a pair.  Either way, the store I got mine at is in a very busy, very popular mall for sneakers.  The store was busy when I was there and it didn't seem as though anyone was interested in the 3Ms.  I actually saw them in the morning and went back later that evening to buy them and they still had both sizes I asked for (11.5 and 12).  This is a store that released them early, at retail and they were not selling.  I highly doubt when they actually release on August 23rd that anyone will have a problem getting them. 

Have the Futures really been selling out though?  I've seen every colorway sitting at every store I've been in.
I'm in Australia, so I'm just going by what I see happens online. On the sites I've been to, seems like people are always waiting for release and you'd be lucky to get a pair into your cart at any size.

Things might be different if you're in the US or Europe where shops sell these and you can just walk in and grab a pair.

I like the red lining/tongue as well. I wish that JB had done even more to make them look different from a "bred" cw so that people wouldnt be expecting them to look like anything else whenever red/blk colors hit a Jordan shoe

That said though, that red lining might not be so good for my white socks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom