Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

from Nike Release Date calendar
[table][tr][td]05/17/14[/td][td]Air Jordan Future Premium[/td][td]Dark Army/Black-Sail[/td][td]$185[/td][td]652141-301[/td][/tr][/table]

I've personally went down half size on my Glow's and these and they do fit big. I would recommend to go down half size unless you have a really wide foot

Yea my problem is that i'm a true size 13 in pretty much all nike's so I doubt they make many if any 12.5's...Would a size 12 in these be too small? I might just have to pass on the entire shoe just like lebron 9 mids. :smh:

Migh be an odd question but Anyone try these with dress pants?

Doubt it would work but just curious Wonder how it would look. Silhouette is close to a dress shoe.

I got a 13 and they fit perfectly, very comfortable. I suggest you go to fcny and try em on. My foot is really weird. Like a sz10 in length and 12/13 due to width. I'm not the best guy to ask for sizing :lol:

From what I heard they run small, not big

They come already screwed on. My infrared is missing one lace tip on one of the shoes

Yea Thats why I'm wearing mine with the lace tips off. Not trying to lose them

Mine I jus bought missin tips too imma check if I buy more from now on for sure no reason person n store wouldn't take to put in jus did at end w that 8 or 9 get ******* on w no tips lol

from Nike Release Date calendar
[table][tr][td]05/17/14[/td][td]Air Jordan Future Premium[/td][td]Dark Army/Black-Sail[/td][td]$185[/td][td]652141-301[/td][/tr][/table]
After 2 test run they finally going to put these out on NDC. Still limited though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom