Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

You were able to get a pair? And they shut it down? I saw the line at around 8 when I was going to central park.
Yea I got a pair and they shut it down. I was the white dude with long hair in the front if you saw me.

Yea I got a pair and they shut it down. I was the white dude with long hair in the front if you saw me.
So what happened to all the pairs? The snakeskins? I know they they rsvped the foams. And only saw the back of the line haha

Snakeskins and futures sold out, or very few left. Foams got RSVPed

Futures were a lot more limited than snakeskin xis, I was surprised those snakeskin lows sold out so quick to be honest.

the white midsole contrasts it nicely. all red is a little much at times

Brb about to stock up on red angelus paint so I can paint those midsoles after i cop and resell for $5000 #yeezybaby #redoctobers

/sarcasm/

"Another Premium Air Jordan future is heading our way, after a successful sell out of the first 3, the “Dark Army” pair making it’s wait to retailers on May 17th.

Nike Air Jordan Future Premium"

Dark Army/Black Sail
Style # 652141-301
Retail: $185
Release Date: 5/17/14

Info & Image Via Icysole

Nice pics of he all black samples, pair is owned by the depeche23mode

via: sneakernews
solid colored vers over everything else I don't particularly like that xi midsole in white, the dirt it attracts
sick.gif

Last edited:
I can't ly there all nice to me the Easter ones already on hold for me till Friday can't wait
I'm not one to buy all of the same shoe in ever color but the futures I think I just might have to

Last edited:
Finally found a pair for a decent price but its a size 9..

I know its been asked but do the infrareds and glows run similiar to XI's? Cause i'm a 9.5 in 1's and XI's and size 9 in 3's and 4's, my foot is little wide. And for those that wear regularly do they eventually stretch or give a little? Rather not spend on something that isnt comfy

"Another Premium Air Jordan future is heading our way, after a successful sell out of the first 3, the “Dark Army” pair making it’s wait to retailers on May 17th.

Nike Air Jordan Future Premium"

Dark Army/Black Sail
Style # 652141-301
Retail: $185
Release Date: 5/17/14

Info & Image Via Icysole
so are these damn things gonna be available in higher quantites than the rest please 

Back
Top Bottom