Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

thats a fair point, and i cant knock the resellers hustle at all, cuz every single one on this message board is a reseller to a certain extent
thanks you this goes for every thread even if you just selling one pair to cut down on the price of your personal pair its still reselling or if you rock and sell later for vnds its still reselling. The person selling one and the person selling 20 pairs is the same thing one is just more skilled or has great connections. Lots of preorders for limited shoes are managers in store or employess

roll.gif

In a sneaker thread 50k is chump change. On paper it's the American household average.

**And in Europe if a shoe's still on display the day before release, it's sitting. 

The internet is funny. 

Last edited:

In a sneaker thread 50k is chump change. On paper it's the American household average.

**And in Europe if a shoe's still on display the day before release, it's sitting. 

The internet is funny. 
The guy who posted the pic said its already available and then said they still have a few pairs left what's funny about that??He also said Nobody really campouts over there.

The guy who posted the pic said its already available and then said they still have a few pairs left what's funny about that??He also said Nobody really campouts over there.
I'm teasing, it's a joke. At the end of the day these are still just shoes. 

Yup but we're in a forum where i wouldn't be suprised if dudes sell there cars to cop shoes.

Maybe those people are camping for others too. Thats money extra money in their pockets. All this talk about making little to nothing an hour while doing so is pointless.

So a store that sold pairs before the release date has a few pairs left and you consider that sitting.
Please just stop it. You gotta be trying to get your post count up by trolling us.

So a store that sold pairs before the release date has a few pairs left and you consider that sitting.
Please just stop it. You gotta be trying to get your post count up by trolling us.
post count??? ive been lurking since 09 why would i even care about that yea since it's all relative you guys states side have all these campouts  but the pic i saw its in the store and it is sitting i don't know what is wrong with what i posted.

Local ftl here in Australia got 19 pairs each cw. arrived there 10.30pm, all pairs accounted for...

Telling you the sneaker culture is fast moving. You either dont have jobs, you have so much money its ******ed, got mad connects or you lucky in the raffles (which we dont do in Australia)... those are the only way now you can cop 'limited' sneakers. 

Not even a year ago to date, the black toe and shadow 1s released here, 60-90 nationwide we got. Got to my local ftl at 6am, and I was 5th in line. I know we are nothing like the states, but if its thats any indication for you we are headed there.

Dont get me wrong. PROPS to people that can get their hands on them, it just BUSTS my gut that no one really knew about these or cared until they heard 40 pairs nationwide and the states only got 4 footlockers selling them.

The internet is funny. 
Apologies....I can be an insensitive prick sometimes.  It was not my intention to talk down on someones household income.  To me 50k anually is not a whole lot to others it may be.  I meant no disrespect to those others.  

Apologies....I can be an insensitive prick sometimes.  It was not my intention to talk down on someones household income.  To me 50k anually is not a whole lot to others it may be.  I meant no disrespect to those others.  
That's thoughtful of you, repped. I didn't take any offense to your comment, though. There's no sugar coating the world. 

50k can be a ton or a nothing depending where you live.
This pretty much nails it. 

LOL this happens every release. Dudes try to justify to resellers that its just not worth it because it only comes out to $8/hour or whatever. You got to understand that any profit, is good for them. Ok so it only breaks down to $8/hour. But all their doing is waiting in line. They ain't doing nothing anyways so why not get paid to sit on their ***. They see it as easy money.

I dont think its worth it either but hey I have a job that pays well. Lots of these people don't have anything going on.
Agreed! I might work a lot and can't camp for shoes, but that big check at the end of the week is worth it....

Jb is really good at building hype so some of these less sought after shoes sells. We all know that if this was a full blown super gr they would not be that sought after. Nike/jb is smart the know how to play the consumers.

Last edited:
Jb is really good at building hype so some of these less sought after shoes sells. We all know that if this was a full blown super gr they would not be that sought after. Nike/jb is smart the know how to play the consumers.

Only need to go back to page 1 to see just how good...

Back
Top Bottom