Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I actually like the glows a lot and wanted them for a nice casual sneaker.....BUT I'm not jumping through hoops, camping out, and I didn't have time to drive an hour to have a CHANCE to give my $$ for these in a raffle. I'm just really frustrated and bitter right now.  LONG time lurker of the forum,needed to finally vent as I been striking out ALOT lately.
mean.gif
mad.gif

Ayyy i got the sheikh raffle winner email for the infrareds to go with the raffle call for the glows I got from HOH. I never win raffles so Im feeling real lucky. Now if I can just score the AJKOs in the morning and/or the Jordan 1 SB, it would be perfect.

Havent bought any shoes this whole month so I been a good boy and deserve this lol

Thinking about it too much. Might like the infrared more.... If only the glows had a green bottom. That milky white color gets dirty fast.... Not sure man. Not sure.

Thinking about it too much. Might like the infrared more.... If only the glows had a green bottom. That milky white color gets dirty fast.... Not sure man. Not sure.
GET BOTH!
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @ the living wages a few paged back. Y'all don't know. I'm on that section 8 housing living rent free thanks to your tax dollas. In a nice 4 bedroom house. Rent out the rooms to my folks so its money in the bank.

Then baby mama on that wic program. And we get that food stamps. We on it all.

Gov don't know I be using the funds to coo heat.

I love USA. Doing it better than those with degrees and they the ones paying for my ish. Thank you Obama and democrats

Lol @ the living wages a few paged back. Y'all don't know. I'm on that section 8 housing living rent free thanks to your tax dollas. In a nice 4 bedroom house. Rent out the rooms to my folks so its money in the bank.

I love USA. Doing it better than those with degrees and they the ones paying for my ish. Thank you Obama and democrats

:rofl:

*ALMOST DIED*

I have some one snagging my size in the glows tomorrow. Great price to. Might not be getting them for retail but I'm excited either way. Anyone know if these fit TTS ? 

People were doing that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Obama showed up. People have selective/nonexistent memory.

Last edited:
THE MERC IS GREDDY

GITD SOLE ON XI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're going to troll...at least know what you're talking about...

Section 8/HUD/HA/SPC isn't rent free. I have multiple clients utilizing that assistance, signed off on paperwork for approval, and discussed various issues regarding qualification.

I won't get into the rest of the post regarding the misinformation and federal fraud, because I shouldn't feed the troll more than I already have.

Shipping confirmed on my Infrared pair (was scared seller wouldn't ship because got the price much lower than current ebay prices), and the glow pair will be here Monday thanks to the OOP from a fellow NT'er (feel free to insert smoking gif if you know who you are...don't want giving out info if you didn't want it out there...GREATLY appreciate it though), so can focus on the KOs and SB1s in the AM.

Good luck again to all those still on the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom