Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

My little bro really wanted the royals for his birthday

But after missing out on the carmines on NDC my confidence is low with these cops. Any idea how much resale value will be?

Sounds like a reseller trying to get info...
Nah, just a ***** tryna be prepared for his lil bro. If these ***** gonna be going for $600 on ebay and I miss out on NDC ima be driving all over the state tryna cop. If there only gonna be like $20 over retail I won't stress about it.

Don't be a fxck nxgga.

My little bro really wanted the royals for his birthday

But after missing out on the carmines on NDC my confidence is low with these cops. Any idea how much resale value will be?
These are a GR. Probably won't be too bad. I'd say no more than $50 over at most (also add in the busy Carmine weekend). You also have all the other normal online retailers releasing too. You'll  have plenty of chances.

Last edited:

These are a GR. Probably won't be too bad. I'd say no more than $50 over at most (also add in the busy Carmine weekend). You also have all the other normal online retailers releasing too. You'll  have plenty of chances.
I got a 10% NDC coupon I'm tryna use lol. But on those other retailers i can never get pass that splash page thing.

Last edited:
Should I be able to wake up around 9:30 tomorrow and head up to the mall around 10 and get these Royal Blues with ease? Or will I have to get up at seven thirty?

little custom job post on local fb page. i really like it but prefer my pair black and white

@benjjii

Hoping there is enough till like 10 here on the west coast, too tired to stay up this whole hour. But seeing that it's not a fruity *** color, Its a toss up

I mean if I can cop, cool. If I don't get them somebody who really wants them like the dude above who's copping for his little bro. I hope you get your pair though man.

I feel you, I honestly can't get into these that much.

The first two colorways are still the best to me, and likely will remain that way.

The infrared one was super nice. Im gonna knock out, finals tomorrow. Lol in hibernation mode right now, good luck my man :smokin

purchased the volts last week but really wasnt feeling them in person. royals look hot af though. im definitely going to get a pair/

Forgot these release in 20 minutes. The change in time in China compared to the northeast is killing me lol. Doubt I'll be able to cop on my phone as I can't get to my laptop in time

Back
Top Bottom