Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Four of them premium too! I think that collection is good enough to call quits too.

Oh you bought those all.

Yeah you look done,

Im sitting here like why is he posting pictures of pairs in colors we've seen. 

Unless they release a new material it does look like time to sit it out for  abit

need help !

what size should i get in the futures when i wear US 10.5 in Jordan 1's ? are the true to size ?

thanks fam

need help !
what size should i get in the futures when i wear US 10.5 in Jordan 1's ? are the true to size ?
thanks fam

Go to a shoe store and try on a pair simple as that every gr color way is sitting in stores u can try on diff sizes n see how u feel I got a 10 on one pair n makes my left big toe feel weird so imma try a 10.5 next pair

Last edited:
Go to a shoe store and try on a pair simple as that every gr color way is sitting in stores u can try on diff sizes n see how u feel I got a 10 on one pair n makes my left big toe feel weird so imma try a 10.5 next pair
unfortunately there are only 2-3 shops in germany that sell jordan futures :((

Try to shop them on Nike.de you can exchange themif they dodon't fit.
Im in France and in my town nobody sell them. No footlockers or something else. I usually buy 13us for Nike shoes. Jordans are à little bigger so when i bought à pair of future in 13us it was too big. So i went for a 12.5. My feet are standard size.

unfortunately there are only 2-3 shops in germany that sell jordan futures :((

Ahhh dam... N Germany I respect that lol I need to visit that country one day... But I wear a 10 with most jordans including ones but with sbs I go to 10.5 and my futures are a 10 but my left foot feels very weird wen I wear them so imma go to a 10.5 my next pair of futures.. Idk if this helps in any way but hope it did lol

anyway if you have any doubt go 0.5 bigger, it's 99% the same fit, slighty looser shoes not a problem, downsized may be! 
wink.gif

ok thanks for the help !

so 10 or 10.5 ?
If your Jordan 1 in 10.5 fits just perfect length or a little snug, then get 10.5 in the futures. If your 10.5 has a good amount of room left in the toe, then you should try for 10. If your feet are wide, you should definitely get 10.5.

Anybody have those black 3m futures on feet? They look meh as it sits but on feet is where I can really know if ima make a deal.

Has anyone seen a stranger on the street wearing these?

I'm yet to see one, but I reckon if I did, I'd walk up to them and say nice shoes.

Back
Top Bottom