• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
176AE20D-9819-4B2B-843B-BE897EACCBF1.jpeg

which side you guys like more? The low EP aint bad IMO

right shoe

Marztharealist-Can you still wear those?

@cortex

The pair on the far left, is a used pair I bought a week ago, and they're about to crumble. I defogged the air units, then tried them on for a couple pics.

WP_20180227_16_30_46_Rich.jpg

After I moved a little, they started to come apart, almost immediately. The mid soles are still intact, but I can literally pull the sole off, on the left shoe, and peel it off on the right.

WP_20180228_15_53_50_Rich.jpg

The middle pair was swapped twice. When I first bought them, they had a vintage yellowed mid sole, I absolute hated em.

99401.jpg

99402.jpg

99403.jpg

You can't tell from these pics, but they were super yellowed. That ish looked horrendous, IMHO. I don't like the vintage look at all. Plus, they weren't glued very well. I ended up getting them repainted, and swapped by @thiscuban, on IG last year.

Now, they look like this...

WP_20170702_16_35_54_Rich.jpg

ABSOLUTE F'N PERFECTION.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

The third pair, which i copped a month ago, was also already soleswapped.

WP_20180210_21_38_30_Rich.jpg

The swap is kinda sloppy with excess glue stains, and plus the paint on the mid soles, is cracking in spots. I'm gonna get them redone soon, after I get my money back right. On the plus side the previous owner added a Nike Air Retro hang tag...

And the shape and slanted toe boxes....

WP_20180218_12_26_26_Rich+.jpg

JUST, JUST....

6qyvrk.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But SERIOUSLY.

Black Cement, Bred, all the same to me fam haha. Just a name imo

Nah @Smithbeentrill. ""Bred" is some dumb nickname, that someone on a sneaker forum (Probably this one) came up with, like 12-13 years ago, and several other people just started saying it. I hate that damn **** with a seething passion. What I hate even more, is when someone calls the Black Cement 4's, the Bred 4's. I've even had people (usually teenagers or dumb***** in their early 20's) Get into arguments trying to correct me about it.

Black Cement isn't a nickname, It's away of ****** life.

:lol:

Why do you have a pair of transparent midsole 4s?

wtf are those

C42267AF-871D-4E0C-B32C-849827D1EC21.png

Are those AJF4?

Dude I don’t know man I’m guessing it’s possibly AJF4
270F2401-7D94-40DD-9126-A419C4B21C7C.jpeg

Ask M marztharealist he has 4 pairs of Bred 4s

Or did he do a sole swap onto one pair

@jayocampo
You mean ....
965A774D-C14F-41B5-B642-8D49C2860011.jpeg
?

Okay I get the joke thanks bro

He prob just like the bred iv cw..

Holy cow. Man loves Bred 4s sooo much he even got the AF1 fusion joints....I’ve never been to big on black cement 4s but NA In 2019 is the year I cop :smokin

@Im speeding call the cops, @jayocampo, @whoaitsgee, @riceeeeeeeeee, @D_eezus

|l

Yes, yes yes. They are the Air Jordan/Air Force 1 4 Fusions.

I wanted the Black Cement 4's badly, back in 2009. However, I missed out on them. I didn't really use eBay outside of money orders, but by then everyone was using PayPal. I was too lazy to learn about how PayPal worked at the time. I also couldn't see myself paying $300 for shoes back then. Especially an extra pair I didn't even want. So I bought them. Yes, they're absolutely atrocious, and I regret buying them, but you couldn't tell me nothing, back in 2009. I bought the 6, and 9 Fusions too. I hate Air Force 1's too, might I add.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I actually snuck em in that picture, to see if someone would catch them. I knew y'all would let me have it! I gotta keep this thread alive somehow.

:rofl:

I knew y'all was gonna get me completely, up outta here!!!

:lol:

Attachments

• WP_20180228_15_52_55_Rich.jpg
    WP_20180228_15_52_55_Rich.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Dam I love the toe box shape of the 1999 Black Cement 4s.. the 2019s probably won't be close but god dam are they sexy.

YES
yeslawd.gif

willy156 willy156

However, I'm expecting the 2019's to be lower than this years Black Cement 3's.

I'm expecting them to be shaped just like this....

|l

12.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_Cement_Retro_Mens_Shoes_Engraved_Black_Red_SN001352_014695.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

With Nike air accents, and that's it. And just the thought of that makes me wanna

y3PWaHz.gif

Yes mods, I know those are fakes, I'm just using these pics as example. The real shape won't be far off, though.

TRUST.

|l

Last edited:
M marztharealist super quality post. Wish I could rep it like 5 times :lol::smokin
M marztharealist

Yes!!!!! Them 99s were absolute perfection. I would cop multiples upon multiples at $400+ each if the looked like that now. Dear GOD. Them joints are perfection incarnate! Back in the old Nike talk format Sir...i would insist on you taking the rest on my monthly reps for ppsting them pics. I need thems joints in my life...I've known it all along but realized it again.... Sole swap and all i must find an VNDS or DS size11 that is worthy of a new life. I remember when you posted about that vintage yellow look and i would have to agree that the first restorer goofed with that color choice. But they looking fresh AF! Now bruh!

Last edited:
The shape is more for COMFORT, which I wouldn't hurt.

wtf.gif

M marztharealist

Yes!!!!! Them 99s were absolute perfection. I would cop multiples upon multiples at 400 each if the looked like that now. DeaGOD. Them joints are perfection incarnate! Back in the old Nike talk format i would insist on you taking the rest on my monthly reps. I need thems joints. Sole swap and all. I remeber when you posted about that vintage yellow look and i would have to agree that the first restorer goofed with that color choice. But they looking fresh AF! Now bruh!

YES LAWD blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 !!!! I agree 100%!!!! Everytime I see a fresh pair of 89's, or 99's like this....

WP_20180218_12_27_32_Rich.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

My lust contains, devours, and overpowers all rationality... And my balls just...

IMTxZVA.gif

:rofl:

SERIOUSLY.

The best damn Jordan colorway, and model ever.

Last edited:
I'm saying I'll rather the materials and colors to be on point than the shape. I won't notice the shape difference unless it's compared with a better constructed retro.

A more true to form shape is appealing though as it allows for a roomier and more comfortable fit.

Apple Pay has really come in clutch for me a few times. Got through on Shiekh mobile and checked out within 5 seconds. It literally acts like a legit auto fill bot.

The shape is more for comfort, which I wouldn't hurt.
Depends on the shape of your foot. It’s not intentionally for comfort; Nike just uses different lasts now. The way my foot is shaped the old shape is more comfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom